Nnamdi Asomugha giving JETS lots of Love on First Take

Vudu

Skip Bayless truly is an idiot- a breathless Jets hating idiot-and I know we use that term loosely around here when it comes to pundits.

He said on his Twitter JETS are "Superbowl Contenders" next season with Leon and Jenks back, but this year it's the Colts"

Bayless is the biggest idiot in all of sports . Living in Dallas I listened to this idiot on sports radio and he really has no clue. His usual is to make totally outlandish picks and when they hit once every 5 years he looks the part of the genius when in fact he has no idea what hes talking about . I have heard him say things that were so out there people would actully call in to correct him he is Francesa x 10 both are idiots.

Bayless is the biggest idiot in all of sports . Living in Dallas I listened to this idiot on sports radio and he really has no clue. His usual is to make totally outlandish picks and when they hit once every 5 years he looks the part of the genius when in fact he has no idea what hes talking about . I have heard him say things that were so out there people would actully call in to correct him he is Francesa x 10 both are idiots.

Yeah the guy makes a living saying outlandish things. I do enjoy watching his rants though.

He said Revis is a better corner than NNamdi

Imagine if we had him on our team =D

We'd be in cover 0 rushing 8 each down.

Yeah imagine if we didnt trade up for D Rob, and held onto #'s 14 and 22. We could have taken Troy Polamalu at 14 and Nnamdi at 22. Imagine what our D would be like today!

2003 - Round 1Sel #PlayerPositionSchoolTeam1Carson Palmer QBUSCCincinnati Bengals 2Charles Rogers WRMichigan StateDetroit Lions 3Andre Johnson WRMiami (Fla.)Houston Texans 4Dewayne Robertson DTKentuckyNew York Jets 5Terence Newman CBKansas StateDallas Cowboys 6Johnathan Sullivan DTGeorgiaNew Orleans Saints 7Byron Leftwich QBMarshallJacksonville Jaguars 8Jordan Gross TUtahCarolina Panthers 9Kevin Williams DEOklahoma StateMinnesota Vikings 10Terrell Suggs OLBArizona StateBaltimore Ravens 11Marcus Trufant CBWashington StateSeattle Seahawks 12Jimmy Kennedy DTPenn StateSt. Louis Rams 13Ty Warren DETexas A&MNew England Patriots 14Michael Haynes DEPenn StateChicago Bears 15Jerome McDougle DEMiami (Fla.)Philadelphia Eagles 16Troy Polamalu DBUSCPittsburgh Steelers 17Bryant Johnson WRPenn StateArizona Cardinals 18Calvin Pace DEWake ForestArizona Cardinals 19Kyle Boller QBCaliforniaBaltimore Ravens 20George Foster TGeorgiaDenver Broncos 21Jeff Faine CNotre DameCleveland Browns 22Rex Grossman QBFloridaChicago Bears 23Willis McGahee RBMiami (Fla.)Buffalo Bills 24Dallas Clark TEIowaIndianapolis Colts 25William Joseph DTMiami (Fla.)New York Giants 26Kwame Harris TStanfordSan Francisco 49ers 27Larry Johnson RBPenn StateKansas City Chiefs 28Andre Woolfolk CBOklahomaTennessee Titans 29Nick Barnett MLBOregon StateGreen Bay Packers 30Sammy Davis CBTexas A&MSan Diego Chargers 31Nnamdi Asomugha CBCaliforniaOakland Raiders 32Tyler Brayton DEColoradoOakland Raiders

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?season=2003&round=round1

Yeah imagine if we didnt trade up for D Rob, and held onto #'s 14 and 22. We could have taken Troy Polamalu at 14 and Nnamdi at 22. Imagine what our D would be like today![url=http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?season=2003&round=round1]

You realize if you draft Nnamdi, we don't trade up for Revis. When you have a top CB, you don't trade up in the 1st round for another one.

As to Nnamdi, liked him as a player for a while, who wouldn't? But, really liked the guy since the 'Mic'd Up' highlight reel on NFL Films. Just proved to be a real good guy.

Archived