Anybody remember these two idiots from draft day?

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it again the other day and Sowell Train was watching the monitor off to their right and he says to his brother "we're on" I read his lips, so what this douche nozzle (as he was so perfectly dubbed by somebody over at Jets Insider on draft day) decides to ape it up for the camera-screw him and his fat brother too

Not for nothing, but the older 'idiot' has a new york times bestseller, a highly successful retail wine site, and runs what appears to be a successful media company with the younger 'idiot'.

I'd take it.

doesn't mean he knows shiit about football

Yes. I hate them.

One is Gary Vanderchuk*. He is the Wine Library guy. SUCH a tool! Hate the way he talks. Puts unncessary emphasis on CERtain syllables, in CERtain words, and it makes him sound like SUCH a DOUche. Thinks his sh1t doesn't stink. He is like a "Social Media" celerbrity and it really got to his head.

The younger dude with the moppier hair is his younger brother and used to be TheSowellTrain over at JI. He used to produce weekly Jets videos. He isn't all that bad ... but he was there.

2 geeks.

Yes. I hate them.

One is Gary Vanderchuk*. He is the Wine Library guy. SUCH a tool! Hate the way he talks. Puts unncessary emphasis on CERtain syllabills, in CERtain words, and it makes him sound like SUCH a DOUche. Thinks his sh1t doesn't stink. He is like a "Social Media" celerbrity and it really got to his head.

The younger dude with the moppier hair is his younger brother and used to be TheSowellTrain over at JI. He used to produce weekly Jets videos. He isn't all that bad ... but he was there.

2 geeks.

Sowell Train is JustSayNoToDMC here.

Yes.

No, it doesn't. It also makes it hard for the 'idiot' label to stick.

when it comes to football-yes him and his brother are both friggin idiots and disgraceful Jets "fans" for putting us in that light. they proved it that very day because the guy they were crying about us drafting is QBing OUR Jets team in the AFC Championship game 9 months later

Yes. I hate them.

One is Gary Vanderchuk*. He is the Wine Library guy. SUCH a tool! Hate the way he talks. Puts unncessary emphasis on CERtain syllables, in CERtain words, and it makes him sound like SUCH a DOUche. Thinks his sh1t doesn't stink. He is like a "Social Media" celerbrity and it really got to his head.

2 geeks.

So in other words, he excels primarily at whoring himself to get on TV. So I've been right since draft day. This jackass probably told an ESPN producer he would act like he was disgusted with whomever the Jets drafted just to get on TV.

So in other words, he excels primarily at whoring himself to get on TV. So I've been right since draft day. This jackass probably told an ESPN producer he would act like he was disgusted with whomever the Jets drafted just to get on TV.

that's exactly what it was Kleck b/c you see Sowell train quickly look over and say to the other dweeb "we're on"-there's got to be another video that starts a couple of seconds before that one-I saw it on ESPN yesterday

Not for nothing, but the older 'idiot' has a new york times bestseller, a highly successful retail wine site, and runs what appears to be a successful media company with the younger 'idiot'.

I'd take it.

He would fit in here just fine, with all his whining

And you, Klecko73isGod, felt the need to start a thread calling two real life people idiots.

The same guy who PMs or makes phone calls when his feelings get hurt.

I'm the bad guy.

Are you ****ing the guy or something?

Yes, people who go out of their way to get on television are idiots. Especially when they embarrass the entire Jets fanbase with their numbskullery.

I hated the pick, was pissed we traded up again but liked Greene and was scared that we gave up to much to get both of them. Greene is playing great right but Sanchez is living off of the D and running game so it's hard to tell yet if he's going to be that good or not.

Sanchez hasn't really been tearing it up, he's just not making as many mistakes and costing us the game.

As far as those two, they didn't like the pick what's the big deal? If Sanchez ends up sucking those two idiots will look less stupid.

I hated the pick, was pissed we traded up again but liked Greene and was scared that we gave up to much to get both of them. Greene is playing great right but Sanchez is living off of the D and running game so it's hard to tell yet if he's going to be that good or not.

Sanchez hasn't really been tearing it up, he's just not making as many mistakes and costing us the game.

As far as those two, they didn't like the pick what's the big deal? If Sanchez ends up sucking those two idiots will look less stupid.

Sanchez will be fine.

What are you going to beat him up? You should go log off, take a ****, count to ten. We get it, he hurt your feelings by making fun of your friends. No need to get all internet tough guy on him.

1) No, violence is not my method.

2) They're not my friends, but if I had your real name, and shots of you on TV, I wouldn't post them here and call you an idiot. Maybe that's just me though.

I think I saw the bald one in Total Recall.

kuato-in-total-recall.jpg

Man, talk about strange occurences. This is the second time I've seen this referenced in less than 24 hours. Just last night they had the one South Park episode on where Stan does the ski race in Aspen and wins because the dude gets distracted when some chick flashes him and has the Total Recall twins on her chest instead of boobs.

Archived