Well, the Jets have found their HC

PatriotReign37

I see your point Kleck - but trust me, it was painful. You can't exactly feel, nor minimize, someone elses pain. As a Pats fan, losing the Champ game in 2006 was PAINFUL. A lead gone and comeback for the ages at the hands of your arch-enemy. Sucks.

Anyway, what I saw yesterday was a QB becoming a "man." Sanchez is tough as nails. He will only get better. Shone Green is an amazing back and the o-line is solid as a rock. Honestly, the only weakness I see is safety play and the lack of an organic pass rush.

What I noticed yesterday is that Manning only threw towards Revis twice maybe? Short stuff. No ego, just smarts. I hope Brady and BB were watching. Revis is the premier corner in the league. There is no use trying to burn him one on one. Set your damned ego aside, stop trying to placate Moss, play effin smart.

It's Peyton Manning's world right now. The rest of us are just living in it.

I see your point Kleck - but trust me, it was painful. You can't exactly feel, nor minimize, someone elses pain. As a Pats fan, losing the Champ game in 2006 was PAINFUL. A lead gone and comeback for the ages at the hands of your arch-enemy. Sucks.

Anyway, what I saw yesterday was a QB becoming a "man." Sanchez is tough as nails. He will only get better. Shone Green is an amazing back and the o-line is solid as a rock. Honestly, the only weakness I see is safety play and the lack of an organic pass rush.

What I noticed yesterday is that Manning only threw towards Revis twice maybe? Short stuff. No ego, just smarts. I hope Brady and BB were watching. Revis is the premier corner in the league. There is no use trying to burn him one on one. Set your damned ego aside, stop trying to placate Moss, play effin smart.

Though I think our situation is different, you cant equate someone else's pain. I actually agree with you for once garby. And the rest of you post was spot on.

For someone who absolutely hates Rex Ryan and has called him a moron over and over again....I gotta ask...has your opinion changed?

Though I think our situation is different, you cant equate someone else's pain. I actually agree with you for once garby. And the rest of you post was spot on.

For someone who absolutely hates Rex Ryan and has called him a moron over and over again....I gotta ask...has your opinion changed?

I still think he's a loud mouth blow hard moron - but that's his style and it works for the Jets. I think he's a very good coach - I just hate his style. That could be because my current hc has the the public interactive personality of a stump...and it has served them well. I could be biased ;) What I do not like is "swagger" stuff. Guarantees. Bold words. Blah, blah, blah. I mean, for the most part, he backed it up. 'gotta give him that. And, maybe that's exactly what the team needed to get their confidence up. I 'dunno, I am not an HC in the NFL with years of experience in team buidling a group of overpaid men. I'm just the kind of person that cringes when a player or coach is so "in your face."

The more I think of it, however, the more I may need to remove the "moron" after "big mouth blowhard." His style suits the media and it's fanbase and both fell in love with him. He's not a moron at all. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I still think he's a loud mouth blow hard moron - but that's his style and it works for the Jets. I think he's a very good coach - I just hate his style. That could be because my current hc has the the public interactive personality of a stump...and it has served them well. I could be biased ;) What I do not like is "swagger" stuff. Guarantees. Bold words. Blah, blah, blah. I mean, for the most part, he backed it up. 'gotta give him that. And, maybe that's exactly what the team needed to get their confidence up. I 'dunno, I am not an HC in the NFL with years of experience in team buidling a group of overpaid men. I'm just the kind of person that cringes when a player or coach is so "in your face."

The more I thin of it, however, the more I may need to remove the "moron" after "big mouth blowhard." His style suits the media and it's fanbase and both fell in love with him. He's not a moron at all. He knows exactly what he's doing.

His style fits with the players. He's a guy you want to play for.

The Mangini's will never be successfull NFL coaches unless they get handed a HOF QB.

The more I thin of it, however, the more I may need to remove the "moron" after "big mouth blowhard." His style suits the media and it's fanbase and both fell in love with him. He's not a moron at all. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Well thats big of you because I know you cant stand him.

He's clearly a very intelligent man. He knows the game as well. And I think a lot of what he does is show to take the pressure off his team...especially his rookie QB who would have taken a 1000x more heat if Mangina was around.

The bottom line with Rex is, you can love or hate his antics all you want. What matters is, clearly his players absolutely love it and will run through a brick wall for him. Couple that with his scheming and game planning....you got a good coach, potentially great.

AFC SB seeds.

04 Pats, 05 Pitt, 06 Indy, 07 Pats, 08 Pitt, 09 Indy, 10 Pats

Hah

I like your guys optimism -I also like to tease you people in a fun way. We have to win the division next year no excuses for us.

I still think he's a loud mouth blow hard moron - but that's his style and it works for the Jets.

Newsflash:

Morons don't lead teams within 30 minutes of the AFC Championship with a rookie QB in their first year ever of being a HC in the NFL.

He may be a loud mouth, but he is far from a moron and he outcoached your little peckerhead cheating scab of a coach in 2009.

Newsflash:

Morons don't lead teams within 30 minutes of the AFC Championship with a rookie QB in their first year ever of being a HC in the NFL.

He may be a loud mouth, but he is far from a moron and he outcoached your little peckerhead cheating scab of a coach in 2009.

Dude, Norv Turner has coached in the AFC title game...

Newsflash:

At the Meadowlands, yes.

In Foxboro, he had no answers and it wouldnt surprise me at all if the Colts looked at that game to form their game plan. I saw they ran draws and bunch WR sets just like NE.

Ryan is a sharp defensive guy though.

At the Meadowlands, yes.

In Foxboro, he had no answers and it wouldnt surprise me at all if the Colts looked at that game to form their game plan. I saw they ran draws and bunch WR sets just like NE.

Ryan is a sharp defensive guy though.

Bill Belichick rarely had answers for Mike Shanahan. He had no answers for John Harbaugh and the Raiders three weeks ago. In fact, in recent years Belichick has been outcoached by the likes of Eric Mangini and Tony Sparano on multiple occasions.

Sometimes even great coaches have a bad gameplan or their team plays flat and doesn't execute. Everybody's got a clunker in them. No one is immune.

Despite the Pats fan fantasy world where Belichick always has a brilliant gameplan and if the Pats lose it's anyone's fault but the coach and the quarterback, no one is infallible.

Why do you always feel the need to hurt me like that? The A-Team is a cultural touchstone, the likes of which may not be seen again for generations.

We can only hope. The A-team suffered from MacGuyver syndrome:

"Boss, we have captured the A-team. Shall we kill them?"

"No"

"Lock them securely in our dungeons?"

"No"

"Well, what then?"

"Place them in the shed. You know, the one where we keep our power tools, armor, and bomb making ingredients? That should work fine . . ."

We can only hope. The A-team suffered from MacGuyver syndrome:

"Boss, we have captured the A-team. Shall we kill them?"

"No"

"Lock them securely in our dungeons?"

"No"

"Well, what then?"

"Place them in the shed. You know, the one where we keep our power tools, armor, and bomb making ingredients? That should work fine . . ."

:rl:

Archived