Lets Go Buffalo

WillisXpress

The Bills should be demoted to the CFL.

The city of Buffalo should be picked up, placed on a flat bed truck and, like a mobile home, driven away. The entire city should be placed down in the Yukon.

Bollywood will run circles around the Bills D.

Losman is a total bust. Hahahahahaha.

The Bills are the only team that plays in NY... you guys are a joke, after years of sharing a stadium with the Giants, what do you do? Build another one to share....in NJ....even Jests fans gotta think thats lame....

Losman can improve, what about Penny...HE's the BUST, he'll never amount to anything because hes like porcelin, ....question:

What happens when a rubber armed Qb rips his shoulder apart twice?

answer:

We laugh at the misfortune of Jets fans..

Losman can improve, what about Penny...HE's the BUST, he'll never amount to anything because hes like porcelin, ....question:

Our bust has gotten us to the playoffs. Where has yours gotten you? Do you even remember the playoffs? You know, from 1999?

BZ

Jills fans talking smack...oh man, it doesn't get funnier then that. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They beat Miami because Ronnie Brown can't hang onto the ball and they are back to thinking they're a Top 5 team. :lol:

Jests fans:

Its gonna be ugly, I'd save the smack...Miami talked tough and look what happened..... God wants us to win, have faith.

Jests fans:

Its gonna be ugly, I'd save the smack...Miami talked tough and look what happened..... God wants us to win, have faith.

I guess God didn't want you to win a Super Bowl.

Super Bowl: lost 13 - 30 vs. Dallas Cowboys

Super Bowl: lost 17 - 52 vs. Dallas Cowboys

Super Bowl: lost 24 - 37 vs. Washington Redskins

Super Bowl: lost 19 - 20 vs. New York Giants

:)

BZ

Jests fans:

Look what happened? Yeah a rookie couldn't hang onto the ball.

Vinny 2 LC all freakin' day on Nate Clements.

McGahee isn't going anywhere.

Archived