Hey !!!

YardRat

If Losman sees the field again this season, your coach should be Sh#t-canned. What an absolute waste of a draft pick.

Welcome!

I see you have already met Tom Shane, our official "tell everybody else who to do their business' spokesperson.

Following soon, will be the dancing clowns. Gruel will be served at 6:30. Please don't forget to tip your webmaster and moderators

Welcome!

I see you have already met Tom Shane, our official "tell everybody else who to do their business' spokesperson.

Following soon, will be the dancing clowns. Gruel will be served at 6:30. Please don't forget to tip your webmaster and moderators

You are so MEAN! LOL!

Scott, you complete me.

If Losman sees the field again this season, your coach should be Sh#t-canned. What an absolute waste of a draft pick.

That is absolutely hilarious coming from a fan of a team that drafted a friggn' kicker in the 2nd round who falls on his a** and kicks the ball out-of-bounds. :shock:

If Pennington's done, would you consider that a wasted draft pick also?

Nope, that was not a wasted draft pick.

Rat, do you think the Bills would ever give some bozo QB, who has never played a full 16-game season, or performed well against good defensive teams, a 7-year, $64 million contract?

Rat, do you think the Bills would ever give some bozo QB, who has never played a full 16-game season, or performed well against good defensive teams, a 7-year, $64 million contract?

You have a short memory...it might not have cost 64 mil, but how quickly you forget Knob Johnson.

That is absolutely hilarious coming from a fan of a team that drafted a friggn' kicker in the 2nd round who falls on his a** and kicks the ball out-of-bounds. :shock:

The Nuuuuge, is looking bad, but I will save my full judgement of him for when the game is on the line and he HAS to kick to win.

If he makes THAT kick, he is ok by me.

BZ

I can't argue the JP point....yet.

Hopefully I will in the future.

Just a question...serious, no smack intended...

If Pennington's done, would you consider that a wasted draft pick also?

while chad was not a wasted draft pick, jet brass pulled the trigger to quick on a massive long term contract that will cripple us til our young defense is too old

Archived