KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bethea

Clark

Atagwe

There are options. OJ Atagwe is "right of first refusal" so we can go for him immediately.

Good for Kerry, he can go miss tackles in Arizona... now that they don't have Boldin OR Warner, they won't be able to keep up in shootouts. San Fran wins that division this year.

wow. Rex must have been more pissed at Rhodes than we originally thought. A 4th and future 7th? Either no one out there thought that highly of Rhodes or the FO just wanted him the hell out.

his style doesn't fit with Ryan's style of defense. We need a hitter back there and I suspect we're just about to get one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rl::rl:

I guess this means u guys got something working for Bethea? Trust me you'll love him wayyyyyyyyyyy more than Rhodes. lol

I guess this means u guys got something working for Bethea? Trust me you'll love him wayyyyyyyyyyy more than Rhodes. lol

The only upside I see is that Bethea and Atogwe are my other favorite safetites besides Tanard Jackson and the jets supposedly have interest in both so if we could get one I will not be as pissed. ALthough i am very pissed.

yea there's gotta be something working Paul, the Jets would never make a move like this unless they have something else about to happen

wow. Rex must have been more pissed at Rhodes than we originally thought. A 4th and future 7th? Either no one out there thought that highly of Rhodes or the FO just wanted him the hell out.

This.

Rhodes' bad attitude, lack of effort and poor play has been very publicly profiled over the past 2 years.

This is the NFL, other coaches and GMs have their finger on the pulse of the true value of players much more than the fans.

My expectation was getting a 4th this year. Or packaging Rhodes with a pick to get a higher pick. 6 to 1, half dozen to another... its all he was worth.

Remember he lost his job this year to Eric Smith and James Ihedigbo.

The only upside I see is that Bethea and Atogwe are my other favorite safetites besides Tanard Jackson and the jets supposedly have interest in both so if we could get one I will not be as pissed. ALthough i am very pissed.

Not sure if the Jets could get Ryan Clark in FA or not. But IMHO he'd instantly become a fan favorite in NY and be a good fit for you guys. He'd prolly scare the crap out of Welker twice a year too. LOL

Jets trade Kerry Rhodes to Cardinals

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 6, 2010 6:59 PM ET

Kerry Rhodes is on the move.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the New York Jets have traded Rhodes to the Arizona Cardinals for a fourth-round pick this year and a seventh-round pick next year.

For the Cardinals, they pick up a safety a day after Antrel Rolle signed with the New York Giants. For the Jets, they get rid of a safety who was unhappy with his role in the defense in 2009.

The Jets also get rid of a safety they claimed they were going to keep. General managers don't always tell the truth.

Not sure if the Jets could get Ryan Clark in FA or not. But IMHO he'd instantly become a fan favorite in NY and be a good fit for you guys. He'd prolly scare the crap out of Welker twice a year too. LOL

Not gunna lie not a big Clark fan but he is a good player.

List of Safeties I want:

1. Antonie Bethea

2. OJ Atogwe

3. Eric Berry (basically impossible)

4. Ryan Clark

Not gunna lie not a big Clark fan but he is a good player.

List of Safeties I want:

1. Antonie Bethea

2. OJ Atogwe

3. Eric Berry (basically impossible)

4. Ryan Clark

Hell if i was Steelers GM i'd be trying to get Bethea, myself. But we know the Steelers don't operate that way.

But Ryan Clark, under Rex would be a very good fit for you guys. He just got exposed a bit in coverage when Troy was out with injury.

Archived