The Winner of the Bills/Jets game

YardRat

Whoever wins this contest, does that automatically make them the favorite to contend with New England for the division title?

We've both beaten the fish, neither has played the pats, and this is our first meeting this year.

Could this game give us a preview of the next AFC East division champ?

Whoever wins this contest, does that automatically make them the favorite to contend with New England for the division title?

We've both beaten the fish, neither has played the pats, and this is our first meeting this year.

Could this game give us a preview of the next AFC East division champ?

You've gotta be kidding me. Unless the Jets and Bills do some MAJOR re-vamping QUICKLY, both of them still suck. Neither will contend with NE for the division unless something drastic happens. This will be the battle for the 2nd place favorite

The Jets Defense (if it remains healthy) will keep them in every single game...The Key is to protect Vinny and to try and Win games (HERM)..

Get Cedric carries, take shots deep, get Baker involved more, spread the ball around..

unlike my esteemed colleague (80), I think anything is possible this year in the east..NE goes to Denver this week not able to stop the run...not stopping the run against Denver is not a good thing..there is no great team in the NFL anymore, parity has truly arrived...anything is possible

oh, btw, the Dolfags are now 0-2 in the division, so the one thing that is definite is that are done

Well, at least we have Vinny at qb, who do you have right now? I say we have a better shot at being 9-7 and sneaking in the playoffs than you do. We both have great defenses, but like I said, our qb situation is better with Vinny...at least so far.

Well, at least we have Vinny at qb, who do you have right now? I say we have a better shot at being 9-7 and sneaking in the playoffs than you do. We both have great defenses, but like I said, our qb situation is better with Vinny...at least so far.

the Bills defense is hurt up the middle...Spikes is out, their NT is out, and they are last against the run in the NFL, or the AFC at least..expect alot of Curtis this week, hopefully he will be near 100%,if not, we should give Houston a look...a big game for him would surely help his confidence

:shock:

look at buffalo's schedule they might not win another game after this, the only thing they got going for them is vinny didnt have a training camp and has a ball and chain keeping him in the pocket

jets lose buffalo still sucks and jets probably do too

:shock:

look at buffalo's schedule they might not win another game after this, the only thing they got going for them is vinny didnt have a training camp and has a ball and chain keeping him in the pocket

jets lose buffalo still sucks and jets probably do too

this is a HUGE game - yes the winner will be a contender for the AFC East title. The Pats are DONE. This is the year they go sprialing down the drain. Someone else will win the AFC East division title the only question is who?

who do you give legitimate chances to do it?

who do you give legitimate chances to do it?

it will be a long and tough road but honestly i feel the Jets have as good a chance as any. Their defense is playing like animals right now. This week will be key as obviously Buffalo is the biggest competition for the divisional title outside of NE. One thing we are really lucky to be facing the Bills on the road before it gets frigid. The Jets have historically had problems in Orchard Park but maybe if it's not freezing they can overcome history and take the lead in the hunt for the Patriots' top spot.

refresh my memory-

the last time the Jets played the Browns, didn't they lose, and Holcomb was the QB?

Jet Moses

Jets played Cleveland last year

Garcia got hurt and Holcomb came in - I was at the game and Holcomb did not look good at all- but Browns had no offensive line and no good receivers

You guys are nuts. The Pats run d is fine - don't let SD fool yah. BB was so scared of his swiss cheese secondary he refused to blitz and played the entire game in the three four or two five! :shock:

If the Pats defense can hold on for dear life 'till people get back healthy and the mlb/safety tandum gel - you know that Brady can carry them most of the way until then. I like the Pats chances. Certainly not gauranteeing anything and with a very flawed AFC east anything can happen. But to say the Pats are done is stupid. Sorry Bit.

You guys are nuts. The Pats run d is fine - don't let SD fool yah. BB was so scared of his swiss cheese secondary he refused to blitz and played the entire game in the three four or two five! :shock:

If the Pats defense can hold on for dear life 'till people get back healthy and the mlb/safety tandum gel - you know that Brady can carry them most of the way until then. I like the Pats chances. Certainly not gauranteeing anything and with a very flawed AFC east anything can happen. But to say the Pats are done is stupid. Sorry Bit.

you probably right...patriots win the east and they aint no wild card coming out of this division

This is pretty damn funny.

A fan of a team who is ranked 27th in the NFL against the run saying another team "can't stop the run". #-o

Where do you guys come up with this type of comedy?

subtract the KC game & our run defense is fine...face it Tx, your run Dee sucks, and now Chad Scott is done for the year..another blow to the patsies* defense..

subtract the KC game & our run defense is fine.

Typical Jet fan response.

When something bad happens to the Jets, you pretend that it did not happen and the game was never played.

Guess what 13, the game WAS played and your vaunted defense was embarrassed right off the field.

You guys need to deal in the real world and not some fantasyland where you think the Jets are this great team.

Haven't you learned a damn thing over the last 36 years? #-o

When something bad happens to the Jets, you pretend that it did not happen and the game was never played.

Guess what 13, the game WAS played and your vaunted defense was embarrassed right off the field.

You guys need to deal in the real world and not some fantasyland where you think the Jets are this great team.

typical Tx response..."The Jets have never and never will do anything right, I am always right and you guys don't know anything, I am GOD and you should all come opver to my side"

for the record, show me where I EVER said the Jets were a great team..and if you don't like the Jet fans optimism, you know what you can do.....

btw :pats:

Difference.

The jets have stopped the run the last 4 games. Pats have not. Jets fixed the problem after week 1.

Fred Taylor, Ronnie Brown, Jamal Lewis, Pittman did nothing.

Archived