Curse

sec134

!!!

How the hell do you sell your soul anyway! what do you look in the mirror and repeat 3x's, "I would like to sell my soul"..

there are lots of teams who have never has success..not just the jets..

saints

cardinals

seahawks

to name a few

Do any of you think the Jets are cursed? That Namath sold his sole to win SB III

If that's the case he wouldn't have had to beg Suzy Kolber to kiss him on tv....He would have called his old friend lucifer and said " Yo ..This ones on my tab,Homeslice "

Do any of you think the Jets are cursed? That Namath sold his sole to win SB III

i think theyre cursed but nothing to do with namath...i saw someone with a guinea pig at shea once playing the colts....i think it's the curse of the guinea pig...anyone else see that?

Please... we all know she has more power than you. Best becareful, or she'll ban your a$$ :wink:

you guys copying off raiders fans....raider nation, seems like i heard that one before......nothing original to come up with like "jet passengers" you can come up with #-o

you guys copying off raiders fans....raider nation, seems like i heard that one before......nothing original to come up with like "jet passengers" you can come up with #-o

Huh? I mean, yeah... I guess, but damn.

Oh wait, this is where I'm supposed to give a crap? Oh snap! I totally ****ed it up. My bad.

If you're going to make fun of the site, just rip on Tom or Max. Sheesh. The site, in all seriousness (damn I hate breaking character), kicks ass, and they do a great job. Damn newbies, trying to start sh*t. [-X

Archived