Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

I "might" have had something to do with the misinformation about the win scenarios... I did everything I could to help push the message (via the other chat) that only the Agent or Scum could win, and that town was left with no viable win scenarios.

And "some people" said I sucked this game. :P

I remember asking in the chat if there was any way for CTM to win. It was very chaotic, though, so if someone tried to correct me I missed it. Clearly I didn't fully understand the CIA Agent role.

Anyway, it was very generous of CTM to stick up for Vicious and very nice of JVoR to self-vote instead of hammering me. Our win obviously hinges on the kindness of our opponents. :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off, the reason I voted was what I said it was. Dan said there was drama in the sign up thread, I checked it, saw Vic bowing out of the game, put 2 and 2 together, and thought I'd let him off the hook so to speak. Vic did something impulsive that frankly would've been my first temptation as well (i had thought to myself i'd step away from the game for a bit to make sure i didn't get goaded into something similiar if assimilated) I was sure he felt bad and that you aholes we're giving him a hard time

Also, if vic didnt selfvote that last day, it just would've made it clear to me that dan X ws evil and we might of went to random lynch were things could've shook out a lot differently.. I have to imagine if the mod was around at end game , he would've tipped me off to being able to win, which would of made for a much different scenario

But now you're a much warmer, cuddlier ctm. At least to me.

I remember asking in the chat if there was any way for CTM to win. It was very chaotic, though, so if someone tried to correct me I missed it. Clearly I didn't fully understand the CIA Agent role.

Anyway, it was very generous of CTM to stick up for Vicious and very nice of JVoR to self-vote instead of hammering me. Our win obviously hinges on the kindness of our opponents. :D

Greatest....avatar....ever.

Greatest....avatar....ever.

Haha, thanks. Unfortunately it's hard to find pictures where her mouth isn't hanging open, and when she smiles she doesn't look like me anymore. Love her hair here, though.

lolza..

beleive me if I thought I could win i wouldn't have done that :D

Poor CTM! I feel terrible. At least I probably would have broken down JVoR in the end, anyway. :D

Poor CTM! I feel terrible. At least I probably would have broken down JVoR in the end, anyway. :D

I would love to play that again with all of us knowing what we know now..

My guess is you would've hammered me.. lol

Probably not. If I couldn't persuade JVoR to self-vote, I would have let random lynch decide it. And I definitely would have considered self-voting (as a recent ex-townie), if Vicious hadn't already done that earlier. I couldn't put my scummates through that again! :P

Correct.

The things came to a consensus somewhere around tuesday.

Our main objective was to win but a very, very close second was CTM does NOT win.

Probably not. If I couldn't persuade JVoR to self-vote, I would have let random lynch decide it. And I definitely would have considered self-voting (as a recent ex-townie), if Vicious hadn't already done that earlier. I couldn't put my scummates through that again! :P

would've been more interesting to say the least :D

i don't give up, so I'd have been doign anything i could think of for the win.lol

I was on the right side of CTM vs. Pac two games in a row. :lol:

hah.. yeah.. actually for all your complaining i think you are on an immpressive winning streak..

last 2 games for sure.. and i think the last game last year we were scum mates and won due to Klecko cheating.. we also won the Jets game as innocents which i think was just before that, and you won the game I modded as an innocent.

Have you ever been on the losing side?

hah.. yeah.. actually for all your complaining i think you are on an immpressive winning streak..

last 2 games for sure.. and i think the last game last year we were scum mates and won due to Klecko cheating.. we also won the Jets game as innocents which i think was just before that, and you won the game I modded as an innocent.

Have you ever been on the losing side?

Yeah, I don't think I've won that many in a row. Definitely lost a couple as scum.

Yeah, I don't think I've won that many in a row. Definitely lost a couple as scum.

I really can't remember any ... the superhero game was shaping up to be a loss, but klecko's cheating gave us the game..

So i've heard..

you're a good player 4 sure..

I just have great teammates every game. There were a few where I get NKed in the middle, but the town pulled through. My first game in particular, that was all Slats' doing!

Archived