Jets in for letdown in 2010?

nodimwithere

If the expectation is 19-0, then yes, I'd say we're in for a letdown. Otherwise, with Rex as coach and with the team we've compiled, threre's little reason to believe we'll fall far short of the expectation that we'll win the AFC East and contend for a Super Bowl. Only way this team disappoints is if we miss the playoffs.

We had the best defense in the league, and its only gotten better with the 2 DB additions. Our running game was the best in the league, and I think that with our O-Line, LT can be better than TJ. Our pass game needs some help, but Santonio will help that, and LT is way better at receiving than TJ was.

We made it to the AFC championship with a rookie coach and QB.

We are setting up for a super bowl this year, anything else and I'd be disappointed.

The majority of the follow-up posts there were disagreeing with the OP... any idiot can start a thread and claim to be a visionary. It's a very Rich Cimini way of writing.

Post something thats pretty stupid in the off chance that it happens... you look like a visionary until you say something else stupid.

Though, as a Jet fan, I wouldn't be completely surprised if the whole things implodes and we suck, I gotta say that I've never seen the organization go to such lengths to win, and I've never really felt like we had a good shot to win like I do now.

I hope this is not the kiss of death.

We had the best defense in the league, and its only gotten better with the 2 DB additions. Our running game was the best in the league, and I think that with our O-Line, LT can be better than TJ. Our pass game needs some help, but Santonio will help that, and LT is way better at receiving than TJ was.

We made it to the AFC championship with a rookie coach and QB.

We are setting up for a super bowl this year, anything else and I'd be disappointed.

Don't forget about our rookie HB starting in the playoffs.

Archived