Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The meeting of the Rebellion is ready to begin. All invited members are in attendance and ready to begin the proceedings. They all climb aboard a sail barge and proceed to begin to head towards their meeting destiation, as they zip along the Dune Sea. After they are all shown their private quarters on this massive sand barge, they congregate in a meeting room to begin the proceedings. To help pass the time, everyone aboard can't help but play with the cute, little fury Ewok known as Wicket, although you may know him better by the name Integrity28. He's just so darn innocent.

After quickly flying over the dune sea, the barge comes to a stop at the Great Pit of Carkoon, home of the Sarlacc. It is at this time that knowledge of the Imperials that are in their presence is publicly discussed. The objective is simple, eliminate the Imperials as quickly as possible. Each day, the group will convene and put it to a vote, and one amongst them will be hurled into the pit of the Sarlacc.

At this time, with the rising of Tatooine's two suns, day one has begun.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

sarlacc.jpg

1. Dan X

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason

4. Vicious89x

5. slats

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow

12. Pac2566

13. The Crusher

14. SMC

15. CTM

16. HessStation

17. D P R

RULES:

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however).

Similarly, You may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree.

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal. If you have any question at all whether something you plan to do crosses the line, ask me first. This is your one and only warning.

Format: We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Days will run for 72 hours or until a majority is reached (unvoting after a majority will not count) - but Day 1 will not have a deadline unless there is a need for it. Night will end in 24 hours or when I receive all night actions

Very nice video, BG. Well done!

vote #10 klecko73isgod, for having that awful number

I'm glad I'm #5, HoF QB Brooks Bollinger. Everybody loves me.

I'm another one who'll probably be more active during the evenings than in the mornings - this week, anyway.

BG = God Sick youtube video.

Like I mentioned in the sign up thread...I'm out of town for business (corporate training) for the next week till Friday and will have very limited access. Mostly at night and maybe duirng some breaks. So please dont speed lynch me.

That said,

Vote: CTM

That dick is the reason why I was speed lynched last game and the decision led the town to defeat.

What's the reasoning behind a mod confirming someone's innocence in the opening scene?

I could be completely wrong and it's just flavor, but it could be that it's someones win scenario to get him lynched..

What's the reasoning behind a mod confirming someone's innocence in the opening scene?

right.

Do you also think that BG would write an excuse in to help scum get a free pass, in the opening scene? I find that hard to believe. Also notice he hasn't commented that it was just a write in. Just sayin'

Do you also think that BG would write an excuse in to help scum get a free pass, in the opening scene? I find that hard to believe. Also notice he hasn't commented that it was just a write in. Just sayin'

the fact that he hasn't commented on it and that monkeyboy is feigning a restriction tells me there's something hinging on it..

I just jizzed in my pants. BG FTMFW.

Vote:SMC for being the evilest mod so far.

Hehe, if I had manly parts I would be doing that too!

I'm really at a loss about our Ewok friend. Seems like there are many possibilities.

Archived