****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm definitely with ya. Who's your second choice? I'm thinking I want a CB like Robinson or McCourty.

I like Graham and McCourty. Rex loves himself some defensive backs and he definitely knows how to use them, but I think the Jets need a dominate pass rusher like Brandon Graham. He also reminds me EXACTLY like LaMar Woodley.

We need this type of player.

What is with taking all these OTs? It's a smart move if you're taking the top prospect or two and there are no skill guys that you can take, but if you are picking that high it's probably because you don't have talent at the skill positions. Taking the 3rd overall OT isn't going to fix that problem.

He's going to be awesome!

Would be an absolutely stupid move for the Jets. With Leon still on board RB is way down the list of needs that we have. He may be a great player but so will Shonn Greene IMO.

That woman's voice on the voice over ESPN just had for next QB drafted was freaky as ****!

What is with taking all these OTs? It's a smart move if you're taking the top prospect or two and there are no skill guys that you can take, but if you are picking that high it's probably because you don't have talent at the skill positions. Taking the 3rd overall OT isn't going to fix that problem.

The trenches are where your foundation is. And a lot of of these teams may still be able to snatch a QB by trading into the back end of the 1st round. You'll see 1 or 2 moves like that for the remaining trio of QB's. Or, Seattle could draft one of the QB's at 14 after having taken Okung at 6. Instantly, they'll have made a move to shore up the 2 most important positions on the field.

I hate this, why obsess over prospects before they're drafted. It's alright to like a player but this sort of stuff will just land him in New England or Miami. Then you're ****ed.

True. I honestly can't see him getting passed Atlanta, but I'll continue dreaming. :biggrin:

Would be an absolutely stupid move for the Jets. With Leon still on board RB is way down the list of needs that we have. He may be a great player but so will Shonn Greene IMO.

That woman's voice on the voice over ESPN just had for next QB drafted was freaky as ****!

Why you gotta come in here sounding all smart & ****.:lol:

I was just waxing poetic.

When you're as bare as these teams you have to start with the basics ala Brick and Mangold. I fully agree with building a team that way. You optimize those skill players if they have a solid structure already in place.

Archived