The first place NY METS

slowmoe57

As a Yankee fan who could not believe how many Mets fans were rooting for the Phillies in last year's series, I just want to say GO METS!

gee thanx -- Maine looked good today -- now on to Philly -- if we take 2 of 3 I would be content.

gee thanx -- Maine looked good today -- now on to Philly -- if we take 2 of 3 I would be content.
No problem, you guys will be in first going into that series even if the Phils beat Lincicome in their game with the Giants.

I hope they keep it up!

He's using his fastball more. That's what he's needed to do. Almost every K was blown by batters. They were killing his breaking stuff his 1st several outings.

Its just a bitterness, a bit of jealousy, and downright hatred of mine for the Yankees.
I don't know maybe it's just me, but it sounds like what you should be feeling if the Phillies win the world series. :rolleyes:

I mean I don't want to see the Giants win another Super bowl, but I rather see that than the Dolphins.

Archived