Mark hitting on Jamie?

NIGHT STALKER

Best line in the article:

Meanwhile Sanchez, who sipped water all night, politely rebuffed advances of other women in the room.

Ladies and gentlemen, the anti-Big Ben.

I like Jamie-Lynn, but I like a lot of cable show daughters. I like the daughter in Big Love, the daughter in US of Tara...

Mark Sanchez has questionable taste. Jamie Lynn has an old face.

Edit:

KatherineOhar

04/28/2010 3:34 AM

You guys truly post the worst stories when it comes to Sanchez. She's 30 and they both hosted the event together. Several including myself were in the room and there was nothing romantic going on.

Best line in the article:

Ladies and gentlemen, the anti-Big Ben.

I like Jamie-Lynn, but I like a lot of cable show daughters. I like the daughter in Big Love, the daughter in US of Tara...

Wellllllll, not exactly

April 27, 2006

Trojans QB arrested for sexual assault could lose eligibility

USC has suspended QB Mark Sanchez, currently listed as #2 on the depth chart, following his arrest on sexual assault charges.

Reports say that Sanchez was placed on 'interim suspension', which means he cannot attend classes at USC. With final exams coming up in May, the suspension could place Sanchez's academic eligibility for the fall semester in jeopardy.

UPDATE: Bruins Nation has the video of the Sanchez arrest.

Posted by Kevin Donahue

Wellllllll, not exactly

April 27, 2006

Trojans QB arrested for sexual assault could lose eligibility

USC has suspended QB Mark Sanchez, currently listed as #2 on the depth chart, following his arrest on sexual assault charges.

Reports say that Sanchez was placed on 'interim suspension', which means he cannot attend classes at USC. With final exams coming up in May, the suspension could place Sanchez's academic eligibility for the fall semester in jeopardy.

UPDATE: Bruins Nation has the video of the Sanchez arrest.

Posted by Kevin Donahue

One incident, four years ago when he was 19. No conviction, no civil suit. No charges were ever filed.

As he explained it:

"It was simply false allegations," Sanchez said Sunday. "But in that kind of situation, you're in a huge media spotlight just like here with the Jets. It taught me so much, especially without having any of the consequences because they weren't deserved. It was crazy. It's really only been the only blemish on my record. Nothing like that has happened or will happen again."

Or his coach said:

"He came through it in exemplary fashion," USC coach Pete Carroll said of Sanchez's off-field incident. "He didn't understand how he wound up in jail over what had happened. There was nothing there. He had to go through a process and his name was smashed in the newspapers and over the airwaves. If anything, he lived through an experience that no one wants to live through, but he handled it well. It wasn't him and he didn't do anything."

He learned a valuable lesson. Now when he goes out in public he sips water, politely turns down overtures, and goes home.

The Anti-berger.

Mark Sanchez has questionable taste. Jamie Lynn has an old face.

Edit:

Quote:

KatherineOhar

04/28/2010 3:34 AM

You guys truly post the worst stories when it comes to Sanchez. She's 30 and they both hosted the event together. Several including myself were in the room and there was nothing romantic going on.

Insiders state that she and mark are in fact dating. She's actually 28 not 30 and she didnt host anything with him. They met at a Tribeca film screening.

She does look a lot older but i would still definately no questions asked smash that...

Insiders state that she and mark are in fact dating. She's actually 28 not 30 and she didnt host anything with him. They met at a Tribeca film screening.

She does look a lot older but i would still definately no questions asked smash that...

Who are these "insiders" please post a link.

One incident, four years ago when he was 19. No conviction, no civil suit. No charges were ever filed.

As he explained it:

"It was simply false allegations," Sanchez said Sunday. "But in that kind of situation, you're in a huge media spotlight just like here with the Jets. It taught me so much, especially without having any of the consequences because they weren't deserved. It was crazy. It's really only been the only blemish on my record. Nothing like that has happened or will happen again."

Or his coach said:

"He came through it in exemplary fashion," USC coach Pete Carroll said of Sanchez's off-field incident. "He didn't understand how he wound up in jail over what had happened. There was nothing there. He had to go through a process and his name was smashed in the newspapers and over the airwaves. If anything, he lived through an experience that no one wants to live through, but he handled it well. It wasn't him and he didn't do anything."

He learned a valuable lesson. Now when he goes out in public he sips water, politely turns down overtures, and goes home.

The Anti-berger.

SanchezCuffed.jpg

I don't know if Big Ben or Medium Mark are innocent or guilty, but it does seem weird that Mark is rubber and Ben is glue.

SanchezCuffed.jpg

I don't know if Big Ben or Medium Mark are innocent or guilty, but it does seem weird that Mark is rubber and Ben is glue.

I more believe that Mark is innocent (he was 19 at the time - Immature) than Ben who is a habitual assault addict.

In best of times, Mark

Sanchez talks about

worst day of his life

BY Ohm Youngmisuk

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Holding up a green No. 6 jersey with his name on the back and posing for the cameras with owner Woody Johnson, Mark Sanchez was gushing about his introduction to the Jets.

"Awesome," Sanchez said as his family beamed in the back of the Jets' press room in Florham Park, N.J. "This is so cool."

But even on the day when his dream of becoming a professional quarterback came to life, Sanchez, 22, remembered the lowest point of his life - the night he spent in jail in April of 2006 after he was arrested when a female student accused him of sexual assault. No charges were ever filed by prosecutors over a lack of sufficient evidence.

Still, Sanchez, then a redshirt freshman and just 19, had to rebuild his reputation while learning how to avoid trouble. The Jets' newest franchise quarterback believes the experience has prepared him to handle one of the toughest jobs in professional sports - pro quarterback in New York.

The only record connected to Sanchez's name after that was his win-loss mark as he went 12-1 with a Rose Bowl victory over Penn State in his only full season as a USC starter, that as a junior last season

Today, Sanchez, a third-generation Mexican-American, is considered a role model for Latinos in Southern California. Sunday, Olga Macias wore a Jets' green button that read "Viva Sanchez" as she watched her son join the likes of Jim Plunkett, Joe Kapp, Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo and J.P. Losman as other quarterbacks with Mexican heritage to play in the NFL.

"There is such a Latin element here in the city,"

Brandon Sanchez said of his brother, who is heavily involved in Latino youth organizations and charities. "It's going to be wonderful for him. They really gravitate toward him and his enthusiasm, fire and passion. Culturally that is what a lot of Latin cultures have."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2009/04/26/2009-04-26_in_best_of_times_mark_sanchez_talks_about_worst_day_of_his_life.html

Like I said, this was an infamous "19-year old Jock get socked over College mishap."

Roethlisberger's situation is different, he went looking for nookie with minors - and had 2 cops help him find some!

To me Ben's as close to a pedophile than you can get!

And through all of the allocations, he still went there & got all of those kids drunk ON PURPOSE!

My bigger question is - not to be off topic, why didn't they fine the bar, and Roethlisberger on AIDING & ABETTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR?!

Archived