• Created
  • Last Reply
I'd go with;

QB: Manning

RB: Chris Johnson

WR: Fitz, A. Johnson, S. Smith(Car)

TE: Gates

I think they'd score some points

Dam I do see chris johnson doin sum damage...hes jus too fast...speed kills....but as for the passing attack i think the secondary would hve them locked down for the gme with the pressure tht ware would apply being that he would literally go unblocked on alot of plays because of the fact tht all three d linemen attracts double teams.

imo, i think that the defense would be able to stop them. Id put my money on this defense over any offense u can name.

Any other qb besides Brees and Manning would absolutely fail agaisnt this defense.

If it is Manning or Brees throwing it, it still would be a very difficult accomplishment.

QB: Rivers

RB: CJ

WR: AJ, CJ, Welker

I think that'd do a fair amount of damage to most D's. Unless that D was Rexgressive...in that case, we're *****ed.

Dam I do see chris johnson doin sum damage...hes jus too fast...speed kills....but as for the passing attack i think the secondary would hve them locked down for the gme with the pressure tht ware would apply being that he would literally go unblocked on alot of plays because of the fact tht all three d linemen attracts double teams.

very true but Manning is almost unsackable, if anyone could find a weakness in that D it would be him.

Archived