Road Trip Re-Cap

Brenjetsfan

Well the PARTY was a blast..Buffalo bars are AWESOME! The bills fans were very kool. I will have some pics later this week!....

I hung out with the DeJETerate's. Uncle Tony, Duane, Vinny, Gary and Rusty great job on the tailgate, AWESOME party. Can't wait till the Diego tailgate party!

Partyin with Marty Lyons. Vinny stopped for a pic with me. Ran into Pete Kendall an Fabini. Curtis was so sweet! I love that man.

Great to hang with Happy Jack. Rich Cimini and Randy Lange, down to earth people...btw..for the ladies Rich is WAYYYY ADORABLE...hot stuff! He will be here for another chat real soon he said.

Terry Bradway LOVED my jet boots! :mrgreen:

As always the trip would not have been complete without my main MEN...T-Mac an Joisey....xxxooo

Enjoy your day....

Well the PARTY was a blast..Buffalo bars are AWESOME! The bills fans were very kool. I will have some pics later this week!....

I hung out with the DeJETerate's. Uncle Tony, Duane, Vinny, Gary and Rusty great job on the tailgate, AWESOME party. Can't wait till the Diego tailgate party!

Partyin with Marty Lyons. Vinny stopped for a pic with me. Ran into Pete Kendall an Fabini. Curtis was so sweet! I love that man.

Great to hang with Happy Jack. Rich Cimini and Randy Lange, down to earth people...btw..for the ladies Rich is WAYYYY ADORABLE...hot stuff! He will be here for another chat real soon he said.

Terry Bradway LOVED my jet boots! :mrgreen:

As always the trip would not have been complete without my main MEN...T-Mac an Joisey....xxxooo

Enjoy your day....

It was a good time BRENDA, TONY was a great guy and what a tailgate rig ,although i`m sure BRENDA will have pictures of this thing later ,you really had to see it to believe it ,nothing like having those $500,000 toys ,just standing outside watching everyone`s (BILLS & JET FANS) jaw drop as they walked passed & said HOLLY SH*T !!! Look at that thing!Watching syracuse get crushed by RUTGERS on SAT.afternoon before JUMBA drove me and BRENDA to buff. was a great way to start the weekend ,but as is becoming the case on these trips now (unfortunetly)the PARTY`s becoming the highlight of these trips & the games secondary cause of the way our teams playing ,hopefully we`ll still have players left on the team that are still healthy enough to play the game , by the time I go on my next 2 road games DEN. & MIAMI..

It was a good time BRENDA, TONY was a great guy and what a tailgate rig ,although i`m sure BRENDA will have pictures of this thing later ,you really had to see it to believe it ,nothing like having those $500,000 toys ,just standing outside watching everyone`s (BILLS & JET FANS) jaw drop as they walked passed & said HOLLY SH*T !!! Look at that thing!

The De-Jet-Erates are the Official Home for the JetNation tailgate. :mrgreen:

We have some pictures of them from a few weeks ago. They sent me a bunch more that need to go up as well.

http://www.jetnation.com/?page_id=27&page=12

Some of this stuff is funny. "Unfortunately the party is becomming the highlight of these trips and the game is secondary." Becomming??? Since when wasn't the "party" the main reason to partake in these road trips in the first place? Puuulllleeeasseee...... :roll:

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys. Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately, when you sit 5 rows (ON THE BUFFALO SIDE) from the 7 yard line, you get involved with drunken roudies - just because you're wearing Green & White.

And they call us ROUDY FANS! [-X

Just so we can all be clear...Cimini and Lange were eating my plate of Wings!!!!!!!!! Big-Time members of the Fourth Estate!!!!!! They did ply me with Cherry Cokes, however....

And always a pleasure to see Brenda and The Twins!!!

(No, not those Twins, I meant T-Mac and Joisey!)

Just so we can all be clear...Cimini and Lange were eating my plate of Wings!!!!!!!!! Big-Time members of the Fourth Estate!!!!!! They did ply me with Cherry Cokes, however....

And always a pleasure to see Brenda and The Twins!!!

(No, not those Twins, I meant T-Mac and Joisey!)

the boyz love u n your cherry cokes! :lol:

I think I may have to suscribe to the daily news now! OY E VAY!

Archived