OTA's Start Today (Monday)

Maxman

Erik Ainge minutes ago...

First day of OTAs down... It was a good one. Trust me, it's going to be a great year to be a JETS fan!

That's the first I've seen of Ainge on Twitter, but than again who the hell would take the time to fake an Erik Ainge account. Actually, there's probably a few JNers that would.

More Player tweets from today:

Clowney

Just finished OTA #2,.. Time to get ready for my foundations Applebees event. http://twitpic.com/1oxd4r
This should make the transition from NFL scrub to Busboy a bit easier.

Santonio

Today was a better day at work. Hard work n dedication pays off.
Anyone else kinda hate it when pro athletes refer to practice as 'work'. Bothers me, but I understand it.

Erik Ainge

Another great day to be a jet. Practice 2 went well. Chillin watchin Will Farrell's President Bush stand up. This RULES!
I'm developing a new respect for Ainge now that he's tweeting. Completely different personality than I thought he had.

These 2 just came from Santonio.

I think I'm going to LOVE living in the NY/NJ area for the next 10yrs!

U gain something to loose something,

As a fan this is good stuff to hear. Well with the exception of spelling lose wrong.

Anyone else kinda hate it when pro athletes refer to practice as 'work'. Bothers me, but I understand it.

It's their job... when they get cut or traded, its okay to remind them "its a business" so why wouldn't it be okay for them to refer to what they do for a living as "work?"

I'm sure pro-athletes hate it when normal schmucks refer to the 8 minutes they spend each day with their ab roller as a "work" out.

These 2 just came from Santonio.

As a fan this is good stuff to hear. Well with the exception of spelling lose wrong.

Frankly, I don't think Jets players will need to worry about how to spell "lose" for a while.

It's their job... when they get cut or traded, its okay to remind them "its a business" so why wouldn't it be okay for them to refer to what they do for a living as "work?"

I'm sure pro-athletes hate it when normal schmucks refer to the 8 minutes they spend each day with their ab roller as a "work" out.

Haha, no I know.

I guess the little boy in me wants to believe that they show up to the field everyday thankful they get to play football for a living.

Peta-file joke coming?

Archived