LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

To clarify, I'm not talking about ignoring what the mod says, quite the opposite actually. I specifically pointed out that the mod made reference to the MIB, but no reference to the Others, which I thought was worth noting. My point was not to sit here and argue the 1,000 different possible ways this game could be structured based on 6 seasons worth of a TV show. If it's mentioned by the mod then great, but otherwise we could be speculated for weeks.

Okay. Thanks. I totally agree with that, too.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Settle down now, JVOY ;)

And if Walt's dog is in this game, I will die of laughter

Whats Walt's dog, got to do, got to do with it.

Whats Walt's dog, but a second hand emotion.

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.

eeeEEEEaaaaaaaaaaawwww Walt's Dog (got to do, got to do with it)

Reading up on it the Man In Black imitates a lot of life forms, so it fits in with the source material.

Well the timeline that we're in now, he's stuck inside the body of the man formerly known as John Locke. That's what the write up refers to as a dead man has come back to life (Locke died, the MIB imitates him and is stuck in two forms -- Locke's body and the black smoke).

However, the MIB at this stage of the show stated several times that he was recruiting people to get off the island, and kill everyone who opposed him. He tried to recruit several...some joined him, some didn't. That's why I said recruitment is possible, OR, he could already have those he recruited. I'd expect, again with the timeline, that Ben or Claire possibly are already scum (meaning theres already a small team), and that the MIB has the ability to recruit more.

With that said -- there's no way to know for sure right now. There are a few different directions teh Vicious could have gone in.

Well the timeline that we're in now, he's stuck inside the body of the man formerly known as John Locke. That's what the write up refers to as a dead man has come back to life (Locke died, the MIB imitates him and is stuck in two forms -- Locke's body and the black smoke).

However, the MIB at this stage of the show stated several times that he was recruiting people to get off the island, and kill everyone who opposed him. He tried to recruit several...some joined him, some didn't. That's why I said recruitment is possible, OR, he could already have those he recruited. I'd expect, again with the timeline, that Ben or Claire possibly are already scum (meaning theres already a small team), and that the MIB has the ability to recruit more.

With that said -- there's no way to know for sure right now. There are a few different directions teh Vicious could have gone in.

If we know Vic and he being a huge fan of the show, we have to believe that what you describe is a serious possibility in this game.

Whats Walt's dog, but a second hand emotion.

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.

eeeEEEEaaaaaaaaaaawwww Walt's Dog (got to do, got to do with it)

I'm not going to lie. I laughed :P

So what you are saying is I shouldn't vote for all 18 players in separate posts this time around?

Because you have the best avatar ever, I wouldn't vote for you immediately. However, my hatred for you would grow exponentially. :P

So what you are saying is I shouldn't vote for all 18 players in separate posts this time around?

No, you definitely should.

And in the mean time, I'm working on a theory that the Man in Black will actually be dressed in white, that somehow the days and nights have been switched, and that this game isn't really about LOST at all.

I've got to work out a few more details, then I'll post it.

Will you guys ****ing knock it off. I didn't get past your first sentence. I have the last season tivo'ed but haven't watched it yet. Please!!! I like Bleedin's idea. Forget the freaking show and just play with what we have. Freakin killing me man.

Will you guys ****ing knock it off. I didn't get past your first sentence. I have the last season tivo'ed but haven't watched it yet. Please!!! I like Bleedin's idea. Forget the freaking show and just play with what we have. Freakin killing me man.

what? So you don't know that John Locke is Jack's real dad? Mind ****, right?

Woah now Sherlock, calm down. A question came up about the write-up, and being a big fan of the show I shared to catch up people that WANT to know and are confused. If you're waiting to watch the entire last season and don't want to know what's going on, a simple "don't say too much about the show please, I'm a season behind" would have sufficed.

Woah now Sherlock, calm down. A question came up about the write-up, and being a big fan of the show I shared to catch up people that WANT to know and are confused. If you're waiting to watch the entire last season and don't want to know what's going on, a simple "don't say too much about the show please, I'm a season behind" would have sufficed.

F that. I'm more important you dummy.

I know, it really solved the entire Dharma Initiative mystery. I mean gene exploitation? Absolutely ludicrous. I bet they do that in real life.

SHHHH!!!! He doesn't know Luda guest stars for 2 episodes as Hurleys half-brother!

Checking in. Have Season 3 sitting next to me on my desk. If any of this **** you're all saying is true, I will kill you all. :shutit:

You don't even know about Luda dawg. He's a LOCK for an emmy.

:bwahaharoll:

ifuknh8u

Are you freakin' kidding me? That hardly qualifies as watching "for a little while". That was the second episode of the entire series. God, you are the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Checking in. Vote: JiF Seriously JiF...2 episodes? You make my heart heart, dear friend.

Dude, how long ago did this show start? I cant even remember the girl's name who I slept with last night, how am I going to remember the amount of episodes I watched before some stupid ****ing polar bear appeared on a tropical ****ing Island.

The show is ghey and so is everyone who watches it. Leave me alone. The only TV show I watch religiously is Always Sunny in Philadelphia because its ****ing hilarious. Other than that, I watch sports like most men with a penis and balls.

Lost iz 4 gheyhomofags

ifuknh8u

Dude, how long ago did this show start? I cant even remember the girl's name who I slept with last night, how am I going to remember the amount of episodes I watched before some stupid ****ing polar bear appeared on a tropical ****ing Island.

The show is ghey and so is everyone who watches it. Leave me alone. The only TV show I watch religiously is Always Sunny in Philadelphia because its ****ing hilarious. Other than that, I watch sports like most men with a penis and balls.

Lost iz 4 gheyhomofags

Mod Note: When you die I will silently cheer. i<3lost h8u

Archived