Zack - Frankenstein - Thomas states for the record he hates the Jets

s dubb

Link: Thomas Hates the Jets

Posted on May 22nd, 2010 by Steiny

Zach Thomas decided to call it quits Friday after a 13 year career. In an interview 790 The Ticket in Miami when looking back on his career, Thomas wanted to make one thing is clear. He hates the Jets and their fans.

On former teammate and recent brother-on-law Jason Taylor going to the Jets, a team Thomas had just said that he

I was in at sh1thole stadium on Christmas night when Zach Thomas almost took Coles' head off on a cheap shot and went crazy afterwards and then kept admiring his work on the jumbotrom high-fiving his teammates every time they showed-like 20 times-scumbag

We hate you too Zach. Hope JT wins a ring with us this year, something you'll never have - like your boy Marino.

BTW - what the hell is a Brother-On-Law? Oh I get in - Zach gets on JT, and vice versa.

Super Bowl Titles: Miami 2 NYJ: 1

Super Bowl Appearances: Miami 5 NYJ:1

Most recent SB Appearance: Miami 1984 NYJ: 1969

Keep Hopin :box:

Tell me you're kidding with those stats. The last time you guys won was just four years after we won ours...as for the other SB appearances, you lost...who cares. 2 and 3 is not what I would want to boast about.

When was the last time you guys won a playoff game? Then tell what happened the week after you won that one.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/23/1643338/ex-miami-dolphins-lb-zach-thomas.html

18. In one sentence, just one, tell us how you feel about the New York Jets?

``Ooooooh. You can't do this in one sentence. You can't do that to me. Come on. Actually, I need just two words. Subject-verb. Jets suck. We dominated them last year. Dominated them. We were in their head. We beat them both times.''

19. Zach, you weren't on the team last year . . .

``I'm a Jet hater. Always. And I'm a Dolphin fan. We did dominate them last year.''

:bwahaharoll:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/23/1643338/ex-miami-dolphins-lb-zach-thomas.html

18. In one sentence, just one, tell us how you feel about the New York Jets?

``Ooooooh. You can't do this in one sentence. You can't do that to me. Come on. Actually, I need just two words. Subject-verb. Jets suck. We dominated them last year. Dominated them. We were in their head. We beat them both times.''

19. Zach, you weren't on the team last year . . .

``I'm a Jet hater. Always. And I'm a Dolphin fan. We did dominate them last year.''

:bwahaharoll:

So Zach Thomas is just as delusional as Dolphins fans and considers 4 and 5-point victories to be "domination."

Why am I not surprised? What was Thomas' personal record against the Jets again, 4-14?

I miss #54. Obviously he hates the Jets because thats his biggest rival and also the fact the Jets owned us during his tenure. But Jets fan, Pats Fan, Bills Fan or DOlphins fan you have to admire the way he played the game....FEARLESS.

It was pretty fearless for a legal midget to play LB in the NFL like that.

What exactly does any of this have to do with my post, since all I stated was that we hate Thomas too, and JT and ZT are butt buddies? Neither team has won a championship (which is all that really matters) in a very long time. Wow, good post.

Well, our greatest QB ever has a SB ring and yours does not, and our soon to be greatest QB ever will be winning one shortly. :box:

I miss #54. Obviously he hates the Jets because thats his biggest rival and also the fact the Jets owned us during his tenure. But Jets fan, Pats Fan, Bills Fan or DOlphins fan you have to admire the way he played the game....FEARLESS.

I always like the way he played the game and what round and school he came out of.

Archived