PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

There are 22 of you. You are the best of the best, soldiers from every corner of the globe, chosen for your expertise and specialized knowledge.

When the Pentagon needs a job done, no questions asked, they call you.

It's dusk. Insects buzz around you as the last light of day fades from the tropical jungle, and the night sounds begin.

You've been called to this desolate beach for reasons unknown to you, but as the jeeps pull up, headlights shining in the near darkenss, you know you are about to find out.

The General climbs out of the lead vehicle. A man climbs out behind him. He seems familiar...

"Listen up!"

You all stare at the General. Crusher spits a stream of tobacco juice onto the floor. The Genereal speaks.

"You've been brought here because a job needs to be done, and I damn well expect you to do it. I'll fill in a few details after, but your main objective is to destroy your targets. I've asked the Major to describe your targets."

A crew cut man, maybe in his late fifties, or early sixties, steps before you. He is smoking a cigar.

"My unit was called to perfrom this mission 23 years ago." He stares at you. "And I'm the only survivor." He inhales deeply on his cigar. "I'll begin by telling you that the targets you are hunting are not human. Then I will tell you that while you are hunting them, they are hunting you."

SMC leans into Hess, "What a jerk-off..." They snicker.

Dutch satres back at all of you. "You have no idea what you are up against."

The Genral cuts in...

"Pay attention! These are your orders!"

1. Their are Townies, and there are Mafia. The Topwn wins when all of the mafia have been killed. The Mafia win when they gain a voting advantage over the town (numbes equal to, or over the Town).

2. No quoting the Mod's PM's.

3. No editing posts. No mistakes allowed - instant death will result.

4. NO COMMUNICATION outside of the thread unless your PM states other wise. I will kill your a$$ so fast...

5. Hiding your presence online will not matter. heh

6. Spirit of the game and all. You all know what it is. I love bending the rules, but I also love modkilling, so ask if you have any questions.

7. Ask any question you have, on thread or by PM.

Dutch looks at each of you in turn...

"You think this is just a game? There are alien hunters out there! They can be invisible! They have infrared vision, and laser guided weapons! They are hunters, and they never give up! If you don't listen, you are all going to die!"

The General pulls Dutch back...and it's clear that the old man has clearly lost a few marbles.

Barm looks at Nae, "Oh this is great. I was in Vegas when they called..."

Nae smacks barm across his a$$.

Sharrow looks at the General.

"When do we get started?"

The General looks back...

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PLEASE TURN IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

You may post as soon as you have received your role.

Player List and Status:

1. Vic - Roleless Townie - Killed N2

2. Brett

3. JiF - Roleless Townie - Kiled D3

4. SMC

5. Lily

6. Pac - Predator - Killed N4

7. Smash- Roless Townie - Lynched D1

8. Slats - Townie, and The Pumpkin - killed D2

9. I28 - Predator - Killed D3

10. Crusher - Roleless Townie - Lynched D4

11. Bleedin - Predator - killed N3

12. Runin - Roleless Townie - Killed D2

13. Sharrow - Roleless Townie - killed N3

14. Adella

15. Hess - Predator - Killed D3

16. Nae - Predator - Killed D3

17. AVM

18. JVoR - Roleless Townie - Lynched D2

19. CTM - Roleless Townie - Killed N4

20. DanX - Roleless Townie - Killed N4

21. Barms - Roleless Towniw - killed D3

22. Shutout

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hiding your presence will not help. Heh."

I'm guessing he's talking about being invisible? Interesting...

Also did that intro make crusher, smc, sharrow,nae, and barm mod confirmed inns? I can't believe he would confirm that many.

And now for my obligatory: now I know that I'm new at this..

Also did that intro make crusher, smc, sharrow,nae, and barm mod confirmed inns? I can't believe he would confirm that many.

Probably just flavor. But DPR can answer that best I guess.

Might as well. If CTM's scum, you're already dead.

i would kill that mutt early, unless I was vig. With his power role detection capabilities, he's scum's best friend in the early game..

Might as well. If CTM's scum, you're already dead.

Wait! Is that why we killed him so early last game? I never connected those dots. I thought it was because he was smart. :rl:

i would kill that mutt early, unless I was vig. With his power role detection capabilities, he's scum's best friend in the early game..

I was praying for a Vig or Scum role so I could put you down like the filthy animal you are.

Wait! Is that why we killed him so early last game? I never connected those dots. I thought it was because he was smart. :rl:

Nah, it's cause he was cop confirmed innocent. I've never taken pac out early as scum.

I will be back tomorrow evening. Hopefully I won't be dead by then, hehe. I know we can't talk much at night, but once the day phase begins, I will be interested (of course) to hear thoughts on why we're starting during a night phase and why it doesn't matter whether we stay in invisible mode.

I imagine it's PAFO, but doesn't hurt to ask @mod - is the name mentions flavor or purposeful?

I will be back tomorrow evening. Hopefully I won't be dead by then, hehe. I know we can't talk much at night, but once the day phase begins, I will be interested (of course) to hear thoughts on why we're starting during a night phase and why it doesn't matter whether we stay in invisible mode.

Have youmseen predator?

Checking in -- first time I've played in a game to start at night, though I suppose it fits in with the theme, no?

I think usually it isn't done much here because it sucks being killed before the game even started since usually just have one big game going and we take awhile to play it. Not that there's anything wrong with night starts, but I think that's mostly why it isn't done here. I've seen it done in other themed setups. There's also a few things you can do with a night start as well.

I think usually it isn't done much here because it sucks being killed before the game even started since usually just have one big game going and we take awhile to play it. Not that there's anything wrong with night starts, but I think that's mostly why it isn't done here. I've seen it done in other themed setups. There's also a few things you can do with a night start as well.

BUTTSECKS??

Nah, it's cause he was cop confirmed innocent. I've never taken pac out early as scum.

Oh, yeah. That's right. I remember now. I knew something was off about that other idea I had. :P

Checking in -- first time I've played in a game to start at night, though I suppose it fits in with the theme, no?

This is my first time, too. I'm mildly curious myself.

I'm here.

And I wouldn't assume that names mentioned in the OP are mod confirmed inns. The Predators are hidden, I believe, and as such could probably hide behind those named.

Yup.. a lot of sites that have a ton of games going at once and people don't get all emo about dying start in night phase..

Archived