PREDICT THE SCORE: Jets @ Falcons - Monday Night Football

The Gun Of Bavaria

Let's see. Herm Edwards with a chance to captivate (or drive to suicide) a nationwide primetime audience this Monday. I predict that if you placed a wind turbine 12 inches from his mouth you could power the country of Belize for a year with the amount of BS coming out if his mouth come Monday night.

That said, Herm will really have his team prepared for battle and behind a makeshift OL and a 4th string QB the Jets offense sputters for the nation to see.

On defense a lackluster run defense will make Warrick Dunn look like the second coming of Jesus Christ Superstar and much to Jim Mora's displeasure, Michael Vick will rediscover his scrambling abilities as the front four go 6 yards into the backfield as they continue to overpenetrate the LOS.

Falcons in a laugher:

Falcons 31

Jets 10

Let's see. Herm Edwards with a chance to captivate (or drive to suicide) a nationwide primetime audience this Monday. I predict that if you placed a wind turbine 12 inches from his mouth you could power the country of Belize for a year with the amount of BS coming out if his mouth come Monday night.

That said, Herm will really have his team prepared for battle and behind a makeshift OL and a 4th string QB the Jets offense sputters for the nation to see.

On defense a lackluster run defense will make Warrick Dunn look like the second coming of Jesus Christ Superstar and much to Jim Mora's displeasure, Michael Vick will rediscover his scrambling abilities as the front four go 6 yards into the backfield as they continue to overpenetrate the LOS.

Falcons in a laugher:

Falcons 31

Jets 10[/quote

Jets win, REGARDLESS OF THE FRICKEN SCORE!!!

Herm Edwards is the best thing that happened to the Jets since...Joe. To bad Herm's to old to play, cause its the players doing the winning and losing. Even a Chiefs fan can see that...

Professional Handicappers call these games "deniro el banko" or Coino in the walleto, for some it is called Merry Xmas

Put your house on the Birds -7 is a gift from the lottery gods

to the game

Vick/Shaub have their way with us, mainly due to 3 and out Vinster. The D is on the field for 45 minutes, some good news Vilma takes 1 to the house for 7 and he kicks extra point!

This is a game for el-Tivo, do not bother to watch it live when you can zip thru in 1 hr to catch the 1 highlight. That would be Bren mooning the Falcon

faithful. Al Michaels response "Oh My" followed by Madden " that's what I'm talking about" the jets need to do more things like that to get in the game....

Game stats

CM 56 yds on 30 carries , breaks one of those for 30. you do the math

Vinster- 10-21 60 yds, 3 to our speed demon Coles for 30 yds

On our way to 2-14 to find a new "bush" Gotta luv it.

the Score Birds 35 Jesticles 7

Archived