WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny M******* Moments:

This one Sunday afternoon when I was playing tennis with my friends a guy driving by yelled out his window:

"Pats game is on, you queeahz!"

This other time, my brother and I were in Fenway getting refreshments and heard part of a conversation:

"Beeahz uh no beeahz?"

"Beeahz."

Funny M******* Moments:

This one Sunday afternoon when I was playing tennis with my friends a guy driving by yelled out his window:

This other time, my brother and I were in Fenway getting refreshments and heard part of a conversation:

"Beeahz uh no beeahz?"

"Beeahz."

:P

:cheers:

If the traits of the lion, scarecrow and tinman could be combined into 1 heartless, brainless coward, it'd be you

So apparently I've repped you lately which makes me want to :puke2:

Obstruction detected. Composition: Fecal matter supplemented by human flesh. Probability of mission hindrance: 0%

I like this guy. He knows poop when he see it.

Funny M******* Moments:

"Beeahz uh no beeahz?"

"Beeahz."

Take that back...I dont like you. Patysgheyhomofag.

Funny M******* Moments:

"Beeahz uh no beeahz?"

"Beeahz."

*Door Flies open*

YOU FACKS YOU DO NOT REALIZE THAT YOU STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS. I remembah when mafia was a game that only men played. NOT CAWKSUCKA MARYS LIKE YOUS!!

(cracks open a Mickey's)

You qweeuhz do not realize that I come from dragonmount. THE GREATEST MAFIA SITE EVAH. You cannot pawssibly unduhstand the incredibleness I am about to unleash on you!!

(pounds Mickey's, orders a Snakebite at the bar)

This game will be ovah befaw you know it. I am one of the greatest scum huntahs EVAH, NO ONE DENIES THIS!

*Door Flies open*

YOU FACKS YOU DO NOT REALIZE THAT YOU STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS. I remembah when mafia was a game that only men played. NOT CAWKSUCKA MARYS LIKE YOUS!!

(cracks open a Mickey's)

You qweeuhz do not realize that I come from dragonmount. THE GREATEST MAFIA SITE EVAH. You cannot pawssibly unduhstand the incredibleness I am about to unleash on you!!

This game will be ovah befaw you know it. I am one of the greatest scum huntahs EVAH, NO ONE DENIES THIS!

:rl: I can't rep you again yet...but I owe you one

*Door Flies open*

(cracks open a Mickey's)

God you're such a n00b. Go learn2play mafia before you dis teh awesome.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

WWWWombat (1) -- Pac

Pac (1) -- AVM

AVM (1) -- JVOR

Lily (1) -- Vicious

I28 (1) -- Slats

CTM (1) -- BG

Hess (1) -- Barm

BG (1) -- CTM

Barm (1) -- Hess

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

Pac, that wasn't nice. You voted for the JN noob. Doesn't he get a pass, or did Runin spoil that rule forever?

*Looks for a lap to sit in to wait out the d1 craziness.*

So far, I've only cuddled up with 3 of you. Whose turn is it today? Remember, I'm looking to SIT, not DANCE. :biggrin:

Pac, that wasn't nice. You voted for the JN noob. Doesn't he get a pass, or did Runin spoil that rule forever?

So far, I've only cuddled up with 3 of you. Whose turn is it today? Remember, I'm looking to SIT, not DANCE. :biggrin:

Well then I guess I won't be needing this roll of singles.

so I guess we just wait around for DPR to tell us how to proceed?

*puts monocle and wizard cap on*

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY MAFIA THE RIGHT WAY.

*Door Flies open*

(cracks open a Mickey's)

Okay, so first, the good news: My new book "Magical Mafioso Moments by Me!" will be published ssoner than expected, and I will autograph a copy for each of you for a nominal fee.

And the better news: God, I love myself.

Give me a moment to have an amazing thought, and I'll get back with everyone's instructions. Huzzah!

Dont need a dance, I have honey for that...but I'd offer up my lap as long as you are sitting while facing me and your boobs are inches from my face.

I like boobs.

Dont need a dance, I have honey for that...but I'd offer up my lap as long as you are sitting while facing me and your boobs are inches from my face.

I like boobs.

Lots of guys tell me that. Funny, huh? You want boobs? I've got boobs for ya, hon.

boobies.gif

Her name was Kira, she was a showgirl

With yeloow flowers in her hair, and dress cut down to there...

EXOTIC DANCER!!!!

As charming as that invitation was, JiF, I think it's Vic's turn for some love.

*climbs in Vic's lap* Hiya handsome. :love0040:

Too bad. Your lose. Dont ever expect another invitation. You only get one shot at this darlin.

Archived