Jets Just Called Me Begging Me To Buy Season Tickets

idahojetsfan

better have good binoculars

Yes thats why I originally gave up the 4 I had after being bumped up. The view from the 52" LCD and the comforts of home works for me. I will attend 2-3 games and purchase on StubHub or brokers. PSL fee not for me.

What a JOKE If I really wanted season Tickets .... don't they think i would have by now

By begged do you mean they called, and their telemarketer asked you, "Good afternoon sir, I am Jonathan, and I am calling on behalf of the NY Jets to see if you'd be interested in purchasing season tickets for the upcoming 2010 football season?"

My rep Larry kind of broke up with me. I told him about JetNation, then I requested every rep I could find on Linkedin and asked them if they would be interested in an off-the-record interview about PSL sales.

The calls stopped. I thought Larry and I had something special. He knew when to call and if I was around I would answer. He never came off as needy which I found admirable. I guess I will never know why he broke up with me.

I have a new rep calling me now though. My name is on another list. They are trying to sell the company I work for a suite\box. I am in Marketing so they sent it my way. My new rep is nice. Eventually I will forget all about Larry. Time heals.

Weird.

What a JOKE If I really wanted season Tickets .... don't they think i would have by now

They have been begging me on and off for 1 year.

PSLs are finished as a concept. Everyone knows they only decline in value over time and now I heard the Jets may not pass along the next round of reductions to thos people and businesses who already purchased them so stay very far away from them.

Gotta love the way they set up a class system for parking. The team could be good but the organization has totally lost a big part of its fan base.

PSLs will likely disappear altoether pretty soon.

They have been begging me on and off for 1 year.

PSLs are finished as a concept. Everyone knows they only decline in value over time and now I heard the Jets may not pass along the next round of reductions to thos people and businesses who already purchased them so stay very far away from them.

Gotta love the way they set up a class system for parking. The team could be good but the organization has totally lost a big part of its fan base.

PSLs will likely disappear altoether pretty soon.

PSLs suck, and they aren't even real PSLs for this stadium. More correctly, they're PSLs for Jets games only which differs from PSLs in other stadiums.

But you're really going to tell someone who spent $20,000 on PSLs to then also arrive at the stadium 3 hours early to get a good parking spot? You may say it's a class system, but as long as they're charging different prices - dramatically different in many cases - it's only right.

PSLs suck, and they aren't even real PSLs for this stadium. More correctly, they're PSLs for Jets games only which differs from PSLs in other stadiums.

But you're really going to tell someone who spent $20,000 on PSLs to then also arrive at the stadium 3 hours early to get a good parking spot? You may say it's a class system, but as long as they're charging different prices - dramatically different in many cases - it's only right.

But that argument doesn't really work that well. Why is it OK for someone who only paid $1000.00 for a Giants PSL to be able to park next to someone who paid $20,000 for theirs in the same lot? Not quite fair either.

But that argument doesn't really work that well. Why is it OK for someone who only paid $1000.00 for a Giants PSL to be able to park next to someone who paid $20,000 for theirs in the same lot? Not quite fair either.

That will only happen when the Jets play the Giants, and they're both the home team.

Am I the only one who likes to park and tailgate as far from the stadium as possible? When a game ends and everyone leaves at once, the closer you are to the stadium the harder it is to get to the exits. You can sit in the parking lot, in traffic, for 30+ minutes.

I park far, tailgate, take 2 beers with me on the walk to the stadium and pound them both as fast as possible. Then when there is a max exodus, I get to my car and have a very short distance to go before I'm back on the highway.

Anyone?

Am I the only one who likes to park and tailgate as far from the stadium as possible? When a game ends and everyone leaves at once, the closer you are to the stadium the harder it is to get to the exits. You can sit in the parking lot, in traffic, for 30+ minutes.

I park far, tailgate, take 2 beers with me on the walk to the stadium and pound them both as fast as possible. Then when there is a max exodus, I get to my car and have a very short distance to go before I'm back on the highway.

Anyone?

While I don't go to Jets games.....

I do agree with you on the idea of parking far away. I typically look for the parking lot closest to the highway and then in the parking lot park as close as possible to the exit whenever I go anywhere there will be a mass exodus upon ending.

While I don't go to Jets games.....

I do agree with you on the idea of parking far away. I typically look for the parking lot closest to the highway and then in the parking lot park as close as possible to the exit whenever I go anywhere there will be a mass exodus upon ending.

Same here. Normally my friend drives, but the first time I drove us I parked really far away and he was bitching the whole walk into the stadium. Once we left and were back on the Turnpike in less than 10 minutes in the car, he didn't bitch once more :)

Archived