On this 4th of July, let's discuss

DMaynard

who you think the sexiest woman alive is. Not the most beautiful, or has the best body, or has the best personality ... just oozes so much raw animal sex, you just want to ravage her ... in a gentlemanly way, of course.

I gotta still go with Angelina Jolie. She is getting a little older, probably too skinny, but that woman still does it for me. Ay carumba ...

I surprised to find out he's only 35, she looks much older IMO.

She can get it though.

yeah the skinny thing is a problem--but not the age. Women are aging better and taking care of themselves nowadays. i happen to find some more mature ladies extremely sexy. Salma Hayek is still a fave of mine and she's like 87 now. The infatuation with the simple, giddy hardbody is becoming a thing of the past--great to look at, but not so sexy as an intelligent, worldly, confident woman. Also, midgets with hair extensions are hot. Right? Midgets? Who's with me?

who you think the sexiest woman alive is. Not the most beautiful, or has the best body, or has the best personality ... just oozes so much raw animal sex, you just want to ravage her ... in a gentlemanly way, of course.

I gotta still go with Angelina Jolie. She is getting a little older, probably too skinny, but that woman still does it for me. Ay carumba ...

Great, great choice but I'd like to add Salma Hayek for a terrific , sexy, 1-2 punch.

Funny, women think all men are after ultra-skinny super young barbie doll girls, yet you have Salma Hayek, Angelina J , Ashley Judd, Diane Lane, and the Uber-curvy Christina Hendricks in this thread. Yet every women's mag I see in the grocery store has a blurb about how to get skinny in a week and 10 ways look like a teenager again.

Funny, women think all men are after ultra-skinny super young barbie doll girls, yet you have Salma Hayek, Angelina J , Ashley Judd, Diane Lane, and the Uber-curvy Christina Hendricks in this thread. Yet every women's mag I see in the grocery store has a blurb about how to get skinny in a week and 10 ways look like a teenager again.

I appreciate that all the women here are very attractive.. and Salma and Christina have some lovely curves. BUT Jolie and Judd are thin.. AND pictures of women in push-up bras are not curvy women.

most men who if seeing women who a little extra curvy or a little extra skinny will pick the extra skinny girl the majority of the time..

it is not olny the magazines.. but designers dont make clothes for curvy women.. they are made for tall thin women.. And there is a lot of men who make disparaging remarks about women who have that extra meat on them.. yes i do hear some say thin women need to eat a sandwich.. but that is about the worst comment you usually find about thin women.

i am extra curvy and i look like an old russian grandmother in most clothes. :lol: and i am not a grandmother. ha!

dont get all up in my grill if you are one of the men who isnt "most" men. :D

the average woman is a size 14.. i dont think any of the women posted are even close to a size 14. just sayin! ;)

I appreciate that all the women here are very attractive.. and Salma and Christina have some lovely curves. BUT Jolie and Judd are thin.. AND pictures of women in push-up bras are not curvy women.

most men who if seeing women who a little extra curvy or a little extra skinny will pick the extra skinny girl the majority of the time..

it is not olny the magazines.. but designers dont make clothes for curvy women.. they are made for tall thin women.. And there is a lot of men who make disparaging remarks about women who have that extra meat on them.. yes i do hear some say thin women need to eat a sandwich.. but that is about the worst comment you usually find about thin women.

i am extra curvy and i look like an old russian grandmother in most clothes. :lol: and i am not a grandmother. ha!

dont get all up in my grill if you are one of the men who isnt "most" men. :D

the average woman is a size 14.. i dont think any of the women posted are even close to a size 14. just sayin! ;)

Have to disagree. Women have been brainwashed. I've yet to meet a guy who thinks ultra-skinny is sexy. Angelina is gorgeous--yet she is knocked by three posts here because she's too thin. This thread is about who we think the sexiest women are and, low and behold, they happen to much curvier and much more mature than most media would have you believe. I equate to the male bodybuilder syndrome. Guys go ape**** trying to get huge and muscular--yet few women actually find that sexy. The ideal is set by the gender--women judging women and men judging men. Latino culture generally has it right, women tend to be proud of their curves (because men like them). In the US, magazines and the fashion industry promoted ultra-thin 15 year old models as the ideal for two decades. And women bought into that nonsense.

Have to disagree. Women have been brainwashed. I've yet to meet a guy who thinks ultra-skinny is sexy. Angelina is gorgeous--yet she is knocked by three posts here because she's too thin. This thread is about who we think the sexiest women are and, low and behold, they happen to much curvier and much more mature than most media would have you believe. I equate to the male bodybuilder syndrome. Guys go ape**** trying to get huge and muscular--yet few women actually find that sexy. The ideal is set by the gender--women judging women and men judging men. Latino culture generally has it right, women tend to be proud of their curves (because men like them). In the US, magazines and the fashion industry promoted ultra-thin 15 year old models as the ideal for two decades. And women bought into that nonsense.

you might have missed some of my points or i wasnt clear ( which is more likely :D) It is not only magazines, but designers who dont make clothes that look good on curvy women. if i am Salma, i could afford to have designers create clothes for me.. but i have to buy off the rack.. ( no pun intended)

Angelina is beautiful, but she is thin. Nothing wrong with that.. but she cant be called curvy..

I was also trying to ssay that men if given the chance would pick the slightly thinner then normal woman to the slightly then normal curvy woman.

and yes.. you are right.. back in the day, when i was younger, i would get far more compliments from the latino and black community then white :)

which do you think would be considered more attractive on a whole by the JN male masses

998196-large.jpg

1225596139_Plus_size_-_Bikini.jpg

you might have missed some of my points or i wasnt clear ( which is more likely :D) It is not only magazines, but designers who dont make clothes that look good on curvy women. if i am Salma, i could afford to have designers create clothes for me.. but i have to buy off the rack.. ( no pun intended)

Angelina is beautiful, but she is thin. Nothing wrong with that.. but she cant be called curvy..

I was also trying to ssay that men if given the chance would pick the slightly thinner then normal woman to the slightly then normal curvy woman.

and yes.. you are right.. back in the day, when i was younger, i would get far more compliments from the latino and black community then white :)

which do you think would be considered more attractive on a whole by the JN male masses

998196-large.jpg

1225596139_Plus_size_-_Bikini.jpg

No doubt pic #1 is sexier. Because she's prettier and more fit. Put a pic of Lindsay Lohan next to kim Kardashian and you'll get the opposite answer. Because kim is prettier, more sultry and womanly. Lets face it, chubby is less sexy than fit, male or female. Mathew McConoughey (sp?) is more attractive than Jack Black, though more men in the US are closer to Jack than Matt in build. Since ancient Greek culture we see statues of perfect beauty represented by Venus DeMilo (soft, curvy) and Achilles (lean, muscular) and I think those ideals still hold to some extent. And, GG, we all think you're beautiful. :hipp:

No doubt pic #1 is sexier. Because she's prettier and more fit. Put a pic of Lindsay Lohan next to kim Kardashian and you'll get the opposite answer. Because kim is prettier, more sultry and womanly. Lets face it, chubby is less sexy than fit, male or female. Mathew McConoughey (sp?) is more attractive than Jack Black, though more men in the US are closer to Jack than Matt in build. Since ancient Greek culture we see statues of perfect beauty represented by Venus DeMilo (soft, curvy) and Achilles (lean, muscular) and I think those ideals still hold to some extent. And, GG, we all think you're beautiful. :hipp:

#2 is a plus size model .. and i think beautiful..( i think she would look different if you could see her eyes..) #1 looks like a 12 yr old boy to me...

i think both matthew is hot.. but jack black is more my kind of guy..

and you proved my point.. skinny ( which looks like fit because they have no fat..ie first picture) is more desirable to most men then (chubby or extra curvaseous.. ie second picture) is not as desirable.

as for culture.. look at rubens painting during the baroque period.. "chubby" women as you call them .. were desired.. it really wasnt till the 60's where skinny became "in"

nice compliment at the end ;) of course.. most people here have no idea what i look like :D

alessandra ambrosio aka goddess

alessandra_ambrosio_sexy-732.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio-entourage-third.jpg

AlessandraAmbrosio-sexy.jpg

ftw

untitled-20.jpg

She is perfection. Pure perfection. Some people might put her in the too thin super model category, but I think she is only one spaghetti dinner from making the next weight class.

Angelina is still the most sexy to me, thought. This girl does her Victoria Secret stuff and you don't hear much else about her. Probably a very nice girl. Angelina is not nice. She has to be disciplined, and I am just the dirty old man to keep her in line.

Archived