Welcome To JetNation

Maxman

Welcome to your new home for Jets news and discussion. The owners of Jetnation (TomShane and Maxman) ask you to follow two simple rules:

1. No cursing

2. No nudity

The rest we will make up as we go along. Thanks for stopping by. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Oh and Go Jets!

• 9 years later...

Are you the famous BP?

Hey I remember when you were doing your drunken report cards after the games way back when. lol I was concerned, I didnt see you in the video until half way through. and BAM! There was the legendary 124/aka panda :)

Hey I remember when you were doing your drunken report cards after the games way back when. lol I was concerned, I didnt see you in the video until half way through. and BAM! There was the legendary 124/aka panda :)

Those drunken reports cards were awesome. Mike Nugent ALWAYS received an A+.

In classic fashion, this thread has taken a turn for the perverted side.   :sign0101:  Keep it up guys!!!!

And congrats Phil.  I mean, there are always improvements but so far, it's cool ya know? 

Hello Courntey. It's your favorite Panda here. (L7Panda)

Stop being nice to Phil.

Thanks.

In classic fashion, this thread has taken a turn for the perverted side.   :sign0101:  Keep it up guys!!!!

And congrats Phil.  I mean, there are always improvements but so far, it's cool ya know? 

Oh I see what you are doing here. Sorry, I forgot to publicly thank you.

Thanks for putting together the video.  

:)

Archived