The Crusher Locks His First Thread!!!

SoFlaJets

:character0293:

we need to call his mother in Ireland and tell her to yell at that little shyte that's supposed to be doing his schoolwork in the basement and NOT be on the interwebz-did JN give you an overseas phonecard Crusher?

we need to call his mother in Ireland and tell her to yell at that little shyte that's supposed to be doing his schoolwork in the basement and NOT be on the interwebz-did JN give you an overseas phonecard Crusher?

no just a reach around and a whistle to blow if I get in trouble, wait a minute that aint no.... Oh no's

Ironic that Bruce Banner would be a racist. Guess it's true what they say about Green guys.

I would prefer to not have Bruce Banner and racist in the same sentence again. Im done with this. Thanx. Just cause Im fat funny and love doughnuts don;t mean I can;t get pissed off and learn how to ban someone. I hate learning new **** so cut it the **** out.

I would prefer to not have Bruce Banner and racist in the same sentence again. Im done with this. Thanx. Just cause Im fat funny and love doughnuts don;t mean I can;t get pissed off and learn how to ban someone. I hate learning new **** so cut it the **** out.

Relax Crusher. The last time you got this hot headed you did this to a shark. :-)

broken_shark.jpg

Archived