I think I might be gay

The Crusher

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you mods come up with these threads in the mod lounge after bologna sandwiches and anal horseplay??

is it never straight or neverstraight?

First off I never mentioned anything about man sex, but Im not surprised who did.

It would be never straight.

Thats part of what got me thinking

Dude, Im looking for support from my friends. If you can;t handle it please take your shirt off and leave the thread. Thanx.

I'm sorry. I can't support you because a small Chilean myself can't really support that weight.

But I am willing to take my shirt off and do a dance for you. It will be a contemporary piece about Crusher and the struggle within. My male partner will be a cheeseburger that is seducing me and tempting me but I must resist. He also will represent gayness.

So he'll be a rainbow colored burger.

If JiF is a guy, you probably are.

Being gay is "in" now. You picked a good time to come out.

You-aint-cool-unless-youre-gay-1268107088.jpeg

First off JiF is a straight guy who bangs more broads in a weekend than most do in a month. Actually after seeing the picture of you playing guitar I started thinking maybe Im gay. Fatsy watsy likes slatsy watsy.

I'm sorry. I can't support you because a small Chilean myself can't really support that weight.

But I am willing to take my shirt off and do a dance for you. It will be a contemporary piece about Crusher and the struggle within. My male partner will be a cheeseburger that is seducing me and tempting me but I must resist. He also will represent gayness.

See this is all I ask for, help in me transition. Thanx Vic.

I think this post represents gayness

....at a former job, I shared an office with a guy - who was gay, heavy-set and hairy. I met his partner once. Petite dude. Anyway - he was telling me about the "understanding" he and his partner had...no, I did not ask, this guy liked talking about relationships.....anyway, he told me in the gay community, he is part of the "bears" - a sub-culture of gay men who look masculine but may act feminine. So, here's a dude that looks like george the plumber, he opens his mouth and you think the side-kick from Will and Grace.

Is that you, Cheeseburger?

....at a former job, I shared an office with a guy - who was gay, heavy-set and hairy. I met his partner once. Petite dude. Anyway - he was telling me about the "understanding" he and his partner had...no, I did not ask, this guy liked talking about relationships.....anyway, he told me in the gay community, he is part of the "bears" - a sub-culture of gay men who look masculine but may act feminine. So, here's a dude that looks like george the plumber, he opens his mouth and you think the side-kick from Will and Grace.

That would make JiF a 'cub'.

Actually I haven;t got to the point where I have a boyfriend. Im sure that wil eventually happen. So far Im just very neat, have an eye for fashion and enjoy watching project run way.

Anyone in here that is trying to spin my L<3VE for Crusher into ghey love, just doesnt get it. And honestly, I wouldnt expect you to...what we have is special.

Crusher, you been Dr. Crushlove for me so many times, its time I returned the favor. I think the mentoring of the young man who had his heart broken may have you second guessing yourself because you havent been able to convince him of the tails of JiF.

You know, I know, you are not a ghey. This so far, failed case has you rattled. I suggest 2 things.

1) Give Mrs. Crusher the good stuff tonight. You know what I mean.

2) Drug that child you are trying to keep straight and set him up with a hot little prostitute who you instruct to come at him with love. Set them up on a classy date, drops some drugs in his drink and make that whore literally rape him.

Once all things are accomplished, you will never 2nd guess your sexuality again. Or you could just be un-moded and return to the life of a straight man.

Anyone in here that is trying to spin my L<3VE for Crusher into ghey love, just doesnt get it. And honestly, I wouldnt expect you to...what we have is special.

we get it. you're a bitch

Crusher, you been Dr. Crushlove for me so many times, its time I returned the favor. I think the mentoring of the young man who had his heart broken may have you second guessing yourself because you havent been able to convince him of the tails of JiF.

You know, I know, you are not a ghey. This so far, failed case has you rattled. I suggest 2 things.

1) Give Mrs. Crusher the good stuff tonight. You know what I mean.

2) Drug that child you are trying to keep straight and set him up with a hot little prostitute who you instruct to come at him with love. Set them up on a classy date, drops some drugs in his drink and make that whore literally rape him.

Once all things are accomplished, you will never 2nd guess your sexuality again. Or you could just be un-moded and return to the life of a straight man.

I never expected you to understand man whore.

Archived