I think I might be gay

The Crusher

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To determine whether or not you are gay, there is a simple question.

Have you had sex with a guy? If so, then you are a queer.

No Im not quite their yet. Yet I do think of pork sausage sometimes when Im having sex with my wife. Does that count?

No Im not quite their yet. Yet I do think of pork sausage sometimes when Im having sex with my wife. Does that count?

It does not count. You have to pork a guy or have one pork you to be gay. Masturbating to photos of guys doesn't count either.

Well then shouldn't she have a Jets flight crew member in her avatar?

Thats a very good point. I think DLJ is very versatile and would fit in well and make plays in a wildcat or running the power "I". Big play possibilities out of this one, big plays.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking the other day. Maybe Im gay?

You post on the right board for sure ... and although bone smoking was never appealing to me ( not that there is anything wrong with it as a practice) I'm sure your inbox is flooded with private messages ... so I won't keep you.

That said ... if there was a pill one could take to get this accomplished I would consider it strongly as the vast majority of females are far more trouble than they're worth.   

You post on the right board for sure ... and although bone smoking was never appealing to me ( not that there is anything wrong with it as a practice) I'm sure your inbox is flooded with private messages ... so I won't keep you.

That said ... if there was a pill one could take to get this accomplished I would consider it strongly as the vast majority of females are far more trouble than they're worth.

Agreed.

Archived