•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Official Jets On Hard Knocks Thread

• Please log in to reply
790 replies to this topic

#26 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 28,893 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:56 PM

I can not wait for this friggin show. The Jets are in the National spotlight. Amazing.

I agree Max, it is going to be swell. Just swell.

JetNation.com

#27 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,035 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I agree Max, it is going to be swell. Just swell.

Not sure swell is a word I would use but it is must see tv.

Edited by Max, 11 August 2010 - 06:06 PM.
Corrected a typo. But look every post that I edit has that edited by tag. Just saying.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#28 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 28,893 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

Not sure swell is a word I would use but it is must see tv.

lol

JetNation.com

#29 Irish Jet

Irish Jet

• Members
  • 23,748 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

Obviously can't watch it here.

Anywhere online where it is on?

#30 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,743 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

I wonder if they wil focus more on the connor / richardson dynamic or vlad and slausen

I also suspect joe mcknight will attract attention

this one may be boring tho, the HBO info says "jets players settle into thier dorms and the coaches run them through drills"

ruh ro
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#31 greeniemeanie

greeniemeanie

Has nothing to say

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • LocationMankato, MN

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

They sucked me in. I drove over to the cable office, just to make sure that they could sign me up for HBO before tonight. I know I could just do it online or call, but I wanted to make sure it was on. I cannot wait for this show...

Go Jets!!!

#32 Jetsfan1015

Jetsfan1015

Sec. 323

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

If you have verizon, they have a promotion where you get 3 free months of HBO for existing customers. I turned it on a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of Hard Knocks.

#33 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 39,130 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

So I'm sitting here getting excited for tonight and think about all the players and what they will be like in the series. Looking forward to Jenkins humor, Rex sound bites, wondering what guy on the cusp they are going to focus on etc.

Then, that gheyhomofag Jason Taylor popped into my mind. I'm really kinda pissed off about this. **** him, he's not a Jet. You know he's going to take air time with the rivalry and his traitor ways and ham it up like the dbag he is. Kinda sucks. I hate him and dont give a **** about him and he's going to be a featured person on the show.

Its not right.
Posted Image

#34 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 20,008 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

this one may be boring tho, the HBO info says "jets players settle into thier dorms and the coaches run them through drills"

As long as they don't show Rex drawing a "Welcome to Camp" sign with a box of crayons, it should be okay. Posted Image

May not be a lot of drama this week, but should be some decent comedy.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#35 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,743 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

As long as they don't show Rex drawing a "Welcome to Camp" sign with a box of crayons, it should be okay. Posted Image

May not be a lot of drama this week, but should be some decent comedy.

lol, that was classic

low drama is cool, and with rex and westhoff around, should be plenty of chuckles

is it 10:00 yet ?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#36 DLJ

DLJ

J-E-T-S!

• Members
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:19 PM

Really excited. :D

#37 BP

BP

• Members
  • 21,620 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image

Man, Rex reported to tc in tip top condition just like he vowed to do..lol
Larz, on 07 Sept 2014 - 6:38 PM, said: I just can't let hypocrisy go unchallenged

#38 villain_the_foe

villain_the_foe

Super Lintendo!

• Members
  • 8,481 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

I just had HBO turned on. $14.95 a month. Only keeping it until Hard Knocks is over. IM READY!!!!!!!!!

Same thing I did. I actually turned it on last Saturday. Once Hardknocks is done im cancelling this shyte. lol.

The competition will make you better Sanchize!

#39 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 34,534 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:23 PM

For some reason I'm getting this funny feeling inside that Darrelle Revis is going to see this show tonight and decide that he misses his teammates and wants to be a part of this team with his brothers. I think he'll sign very soon-something is in the air-I can feel it

#40 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,743 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

For some reason I'm getting this funny feeling inside that Darrelle Revis is going to see this show tonight and decide that he misses his teammates and wants to be a part of this team with his brothers. I think he'll sign very soon-something is in the air-I can feel it

?

he's trying to feed his family man ! he's probably pulling down a shift at the 7-11 tonight

#41 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 34,534 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:33 PM

?

he's trying to feed his family man ! he's probably pulling down a shift at the 7-11 tonight

It's weird Larz-I was sitting outside a little while ago when I had a psychic premonition-almost like a glimpse into the future of watching that MNF game against the Ravens and them showing Darrelle bouncing around on the sidelines and them talking about his holdout-it was even in color-I swear to God I'm not lying

#42 GreenBeans

GreenBeans

Over the hill...

• Administrators
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

It's weird Larz-I was sitting outside a little while ago when I had a psychic premonition-almost like a glimpse into the future of watching that MNF game against the Ravens and them showing Darrelle bouncing around on the sidelines and them talking about his holdout-it was even in color-I swear to God I'm not lying

I sure hope your psychic view into the future is right, SoFla.

JetsWiki - it's here!
http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki

Come visit and add to the Panzer Division Marduk fanclub
Originally Posted by Barton
Does anyone have any mutherf***ing oatmeal raison cookies!!?!?

#43 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 34,534 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

I sure hope your psychic view into the future is right, SoFla.

These things happen to me every once in a while Beans and this one was so specific that I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever about it. I think he'll sign the week before the season starts-no, I KNOW he will

#44 GreenBeans

GreenBeans

Over the hill...

• Administrators
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

These things happen to me every once in a while Beans and this one was so specific that I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever about it. I think he'll sign the week before the season starts-no, I KNOW he will

I'm good with believing in that SoFla - worse thing that can happen is it does not happen, right? :cheers:

JetsWiki - it's here!

#45 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 34,534 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

I'm good with believing in that SoFla - worse thing that can happen is it does not happen, right? :cheers:

He'll be there against Baltimore John-mark my words

#46 GreenBeans

GreenBeans

Over the hill...

• Administrators
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

He'll be there against Baltimore John-mark my words

And we all would have heard it here first - in writing, with time stamps. :) I'm believing - I'm 1/2 Italian and you know we believe in premonitions. My family has a bunch of things that were spoken and happened just like what was predicted.

JetsWiki - it's here!

#47 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 34,534 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

And we all would have heard it here first - in writing, with time stamps. :) I'm believing - I'm 1/2 Italian and you know we believe in premonitions. My family has a bunch of things that were spoken and happened just like what was predicted.

something like that and so specific hasn't happened to me like this in a long time

#48 GreenBeans

GreenBeans

Over the hill...

• Administrators
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:53 PM

something like that and so specific hasn't happened to me like this in a long time

I'm just glad it is something positive. My family usually has more of the "warning" type.

JetsWiki - it's here!

#49 greeniemeanie

greeniemeanie

Has nothing to say

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • LocationMankato, MN

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

So I'm sitting here getting excited for tonight and think about all the players and what they will be like in the series. Looking forward to Jenkins humor, Rex sound bites, wondering what guy on the cusp they are going to focus on etc.

Then, that gheyhomofag Jason Taylor popped into my mind. I'm really kinda pissed off about this. **** him, he's not a Jet. You know he's going to take air time with the rivalry and his traitor ways and ham it up like the dbag he is. Kinda sucks. I hate him and dont give a **** about him and he's going to be a featured person on the show.

Its not right.

I can just see it now...
Taylor dressed up in some ghey dancing getup, and just like that, hard knocks goes limp.

Go Jets!!!

#50 DLJ

DLJ

J-E-T-S!

• Members
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:08 PM

I'd say Kissing Suzy Kolber's Rex Ryan is the same as the real one here!
Holy F Bombs Batman!

"WE'RE GOING TO F-CK THEM UP"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users