A better offer

slats

Got a PM from Dan Allen offering me a modship on his new website. Offering me a chance to be a part of something special. It sounds so exciting!

Even without the filters, I can't say what Max has offered me here.

Got a PM from Dan Allen offering me a modship on his new website. Offering me a chance to be a part of something special. It sounds so exciting!

Even without the filters, I can't say what Max has offered me here.

Hey I got the same offer -- somehow I don't feel so special anymore. awwwwwwww

Yeah, me too...guess they are hard up sending me one... <_<

newyorksportsnow.com

We're brand new and looking for mods and posters. We aim to become the go-to site for everything NY sports. To get there we need good mods and posters. If you're interested in becoming a mod, sign up, show me you're active, and help us spread the word. This is a chance to be a part of something special as it takes off.

I got this offer days ago, the rest of you just got it now because they weren't able to land me, so they had to settle for the likes of the rest of you. Whatever, no big deal.

Days ago??? My invite was received about two weeks prior to this site going postal.

Well I was just trying to be modest if you must know. Although when I got my PM they did specifically say that they had hoped they wouldn't get so desperate as to have to ask you. Just saying.

No, I can understand where you're coming from. That's why when I turned them down as a mod, they went after the scraps... ;)

Hey mods -- after you consider this guys offer please make sure you ban this guy. Unless you are leaving with him... I think this is his 2nd user name.

Thanks...

If i knew how to ban someone I would have already banned you for not teaching me how to ban people.

Haha, they don't get it. I joined their board and saw they had a little conversation going in the shoutbox--the allen guy and a regular member.

They said they were trying to get a fantasy league going, but we can only get 5 members or so.

I tell them "just spam a few message boards, you'll get the members quick enough."

Guy responds with "we've been doing that...A LOT...lol...its not that easy."

Brilliant.

Archived