Channing Crowder rips ‘pretty boy’ Jason Taylor

dolphann4life

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2010/08/09/channing-crowder-rips-pretty-boy-jason-taylor/

Channing Crowder rips ‘pretty boy’ Jason Taylor

by Ben Volin

What's a little ribbing among friends? / Sun-Sentinel

Channing Crowder likes to talk smack to and about opposing players.

“How I feel about them, their mothers, their girlfriends, their wives, their kids, their dogs, their greasy grandmamma, whatever pops into my mind,” Crowder said. “The league calls me on Mondays and talks to me about the interesting conversations I was having on the field.”

And with Crowder, the player who once claimed to not know which language is spoken in England, close friends and former teammates are always in-bounds.

Crowder was asked if he’s going to watch the HBO series Hard Knocks when it debuts on Wednesday, featuring the New York Jets. Crowder took it as a chance to put Jason Taylor into his crosshairs.

“I just want to see JT and laugh at him,” Crowder said. “I talked to him the other night and I was making fun of him, so I just want to see him out there embarrass himself.”

Does Crowder expect Taylor to put on makeup for the cameras?

“He’s a real pretty boy. He had makeup with Dancing with the Stars and all that, so he might put on makeup,” Crowder said. “He’s gonna perform. Trust me. You can mark that. JT is not going to be himself. He’s gonna perform for the cameras, ’cause he’s a showman. That’s what I give him a hard time about – he’s going to be as clean as he can, he’s gonna have a freshly-shaved head, ’cause the camera is around and he’s very womanly.”

Won’t the sweat make the makeup run down his face?

“What is it, Vidal Sassoon or something?” Crowder asked the crowd. “What’s the good stay-strong stuff you could wear? Loreal? He’ll have on non-run Loreal.”

Is it possible to be a pretty boy and a football player?

“There’s a lot of pretty boy football players,” Crowder said. “JT’s graceful. He’s a very graceful guy. I told him I’m gonna make fun of him, so he knows it’s coming. But yeah, he is a very pretty, womanly football player.”

Your move, Mr. Taylor.

Crowder also said he’s not jealous of Taylor for getting to be on the show.

“Hell no, not jealous at all,” Crowder said. “It’s already hard enough to come out to camp, not have to worry about people following you around, wanting to interview. I hope we never do Hard Knocks, to be honest, and I don’t think (Bill) Parcells will let it happen.”

Crowder said he’s not much a fan of the show.

“I don’t give a damn about the guys’ personalities on the other teams,” he said. “‘Cause I don’t care about the guys. That’s what it’s all for, the fans. I’ll watch it if I’m up, but I’m not a big fan. I’m not a big football fan period.”

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! <3 Channing Crowder. Guy is hilarious. He's spot on about the homo JT, he's a punk pretty boy and I wouldnt doubt it one bit if he's hamming it up for the cameras...I hope he embarrasses himself too. F'ing traitor...Hard Knocks might be the only reason he signed here. *punch in face, crush balls with foot*

Oh fer crissakes! It's a good-natured ribbing at his friend Jason Taylor's expense. I mean, that's what friend do and honestly, since Taylor has gone on record saying he hated the jets and their fans - he kind of deserves it.

Jets fans are sooooo sensitive.

Oh fer crissakes! It's a good-natured ribbing at his friend Jason Taylor's expense. I mean, that's what friend do and honestly, since Taylor has gone on record saying he hated the jets and their fans - he kind of deserves it.

Yeah, because all of us were soooo serious. :rolleyes:

I find it funny that when JT was on Dancing With The Stars, you didn't hear this sh*t come out of Crowder's yap. And don't worry Channing (what's up with that name anyway...lol), the fish ain't being invited on Hard Knocks anytime soon.

..you didn't hear it because 1) he may not have been asked and 2)I doubt it would have made the papers.

BTW - just because you are invited to do Hard Knocks does not mean you agree to do Hard Knocks. If you actually watched the prior Hard Knocks you would know that a "winning" tradition is hardly the criteria to be asked to partake in the show. Looking at the past HK teams, I'd say charistmatic coach, combustiable coach, crazy characters, fun characters, etc have more to do with it than anything else.

..you didn't hear it because 1) he may not have been asked and 2)I doubt it would have made the papers.

BTW - just because you are invited to do Hard Knocks does not mean you agree to do Hard Knocks. If you actually watched the prior Hard Knocks you would know that a "winning" tradition is hardly the criteria to be asked to partake in the show. Looking at the past HK teams, I'd say charistmatic coach, combustiable coach, crazy characters, fun characters, etc have more to do with it than anything else.

But absolutely no cheating coaches, thats where they draw the line... :P

You know every time you hit reply below a post it alerts that poster that his post was quoted.

That sentence made me crack up, that's a lot of use of the word post.

I didn't know that, makes sense though. I'm still use to the old board.

No offense, but aren't you on vacation? What the heck are you doing on Jetnation? Go out and explore LA - hey, maybe you'll run into the Hilton girls this time :P

No offense, but aren't you a Pats' fan? What the heck are you doing on JetNation? Go out and explore a Pats' site - hey, maybe you'll run into a Pats' fan who actually has a clue, unlike you :P

This in a nut shell ^

No offense, but aren't you a Pats' fan? What the heck are you doing on JetNation? Go out and explore a Pats' site - hey, maybe you'll run into a Pats' fan who actually has a clue, unlike you :P

Awe, that's so cute! Zippy has a new boyfriend.

I am heading out to a bar soon to watch the Yankees bitchslap the BloSux again.

I'm not a Sox fan, Zippy.

Speaking of west coast time....that has to take some getting used to if an east coast sports fan moves to the west coast. 1:00pm est games airs at 10:00am. Good thing is - you have the entire afternoon to accompish something. The bad thing is - really? accomplish something after watching the game? LOL!

I'm not a Sox fan, Zippy.

Speaking of west coast time....that has to take some getting used to if an east coast sports fan moves to the west coast. 1:00pm est games airs at 10:00am. Good thing is - you have the entire afternoon to accompish something. The bad thing is - really? accomplish something after watching the game? LOL!

Went to SF a number of years ago and watched a Jets game against the Colts in a sports bar..started at 10, was plastered by 4 when the 2nd game ended, passed out by 7 and woke up at 3am...really sucked...

Hell yeah he deserves. I can't think of any other player going to another team with as much hatred for that team then him. The only person I can think of might be Bellicheat.

Archived