Hey PatsFanTX...

GlennFoley

In your opinion do you think the Patriots are finally NOT going to win/go to the superbowl?

The odds of winning 3 straight Super Bowls is prohibitive.

If the Pats have any chance, the defense needs some great improvement over the 2nd half of the season.

I wouldn't count them out just yet, but it will be extremely difficult in my opinion.

The odds of winning 3 straight Super Bowls is prohibitive.

If the Pats have any chance, the defense needs some great improvement over the 2nd half of the season.

I wouldn't count them out just yet, but it will be extremely difficult in my opinion.

Translation: They beat the Steelers in the reg. season so they'll get their asses handed to em' by the Steelers in the AFCC game this time. :lol:

TX, I te really does not matter how the Pats play in the regular season, unless Brady gets injured the Pats showul win the division in a cakewalk meaning they would get a home game in the playoffs. The thing is that if the Pats want to win another SB they are going to have to beat the Steelers and/or the Colts on the road. Can they do that we will see. I wouldnt put anything past them at this point.

please ...lets not start the "i love tx" crap again. :roll: i would much prefer a homo joke to that a44 kissing.. i know.. some might say the a$$ kissing leads to the homo stuff <Not that there is anything wrong with that!!>

but this "hey Tx,,, lets give us your esteemed opinion" is enough to make a girl lose her breakfast :puke::lol:

Tx is a Pats fan, therefore he is always right. It is smart of Jets fans to ask a Pats fan for their opinion on anything.

BTW - the Jets REALLY suck.

That tid-bit of wisdom is for free, btw.

Thanks can you also provide the over/under for points allowed by the PATS defense this week?

I heard it was 28 but just want to confirm.

On Topic: The Pats will not win another Superbowl. Belly will never win one as a H.C. Although he will obtain glory again when he takes over the program at Robert Morris in 8 years or so.

Off Topic: Anyone remember how mad people got when we made Tx a mod on last April Fools Day?

I got one email that still stings:

Dear Max:

You are a fool for making him a mod. He is dumb and you are dumber.

You will fail.

Signed,

Juan

Archived