was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

Still pissed about a joke that occurred 3 years ago about you liking Curtis Martin?

You used Martins picture in my Avatar and took out the hot chick.. Now if you have a love affair with Cumar that's your business but you shouldn't break into other accts to spread your gay crushes.. No wonder you lost your Mod powers shortly after.. :P

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You used Martins picture in my Avatar and took out the hot chick.. Now if you have a love affair with Cumar that's your business but you shouldn't break into other accts to spread your gay crushes.. No wonder you lost your Mod powers shortly after.. :P

I was a mod until I decided to leave grandpa... And having access to your avatar and signature were not hacking your account (it was something mods had the ability to do)... And I apologized and ignored your continued attacks after the fact. But you can remember it anyway you wish. ;)

Bergen never lost his mod powers, he voluntarily gave them up.

So Hamfist is douchin' it up again huh? So we should expect what, about 40 more JI refugees here in the next day or so?

Bergen never lost his mod powers, he voluntarily gave them up.

So Hamfist is douchin' it up again huh? So we should expect what, about 40 more JI refugees here in the next day or so?

Funny thing is I thought you did it because you were known for screwing with avatars.. No the only refugee is Bergen who did get screwed if it was Ham that banned him after he signed up for VIP..

Funny thing is I thought you did it because you were known for screwing with avatars.. No the only refugee is Bergen who did get screwed if it was Ham that banned him after he signed up for VIP..

Ham was the only mod I saw other than WarFish last night... And I doubt WarFish would have done it. Who knows?

who is this HAM guy? All the JIers talk about him like he is some napoleon complex anal type geek nerd

nerd6.jpg

Going to wait to see what Sooth says when he gets back from being away.

In my experience, Sean will side with Ham... regardless of what you think might be fair, or what constitutes being "good for business." Just sayin'

No, I think he was specifically referring to Integrity28 becoming a regular here.

Well played.

That's pretty messed up. Outside of leaving JI as mod, you never did anything and certainly never got involved in any of the bashing. The fact that you even went back and signed up as a VIP and this happened makes it even more ridiculous. Obviously it only proves that it was nothing more than a ridiculous grudge by someone who couldn't get over the fact that you left. And it's not like you were the first person who left that started posting there again. While very rarely posting, I've hopped back over a couple of times myself and I've seen plenty of past defectors who are now on both sites. It's a completely ridiculous situation. Hell, I was never once banned from that site and that was even despite once going on a ranting crusade against Sooth himself (coincidentally enough, that came not long before the Great Defection: Part Deux).

You can wait for a response from Sooth to see if he has the balls to correct this ridiculous situation, but if not just get in touch with PayPal and you should get your money back without an issue. It's not like JI could even dispute the fact that you paid for services that you were not provided with, given your banishment.

That's pretty messed up. Outside of leaving JI as mod, you never did anything and certainly never got involved in any of the bashing. The fact that you even went back and signed up as a VIP and this happened makes it even more ridiculous. Obviously it only proves that it was nothing more than a ridiculous grudge by someone who couldn't get over the fact that you left. And it's not like you were the first person who left that started posting there again. While very rarely posting, I've hopped back over a couple of times myself and I've seen plenty of past defectors who are now on both sites. It's a completely ridiculous situation. Hell, I was never once banned from that site and that was even despite once going on a ranting crusade against Sooth himself (coincidentally enough, that came not long before the Great Defection: Part Deux).

You can wait for a response from Sooth to see if he has the balls to correct this ridiculous situation, but if not just get in touch with PayPal and you should get your money back without an issue. It's not like JI could even dispute the fact that you paid for services that you were not provided with, given your banishment.

In addition... I would call the Better Business Bureau and report his "business."

Sooth gave me an inbox full of "you are immature" and "I'm trying to feed my family" when he stood behind Ham's ban on me... which is fine, I could give 2 sh*ts... but if by "feeding his family" he meant stealing your money, then I'd say that is bad form.

Well, thats true...but not in banning his friends. And Bergen is a friend.

Just busting balls. Wish you would post over here more often, but I imagine you have your hands full in the political forum over there.

In addition... I would call the Better Business Bureau and report his "business."

Sooth gave me an inbox full of "you are immature" and "I'm trying to feed my family" when he stood behind Ham's ban on me... which is fine, I could give 2 sh*ts... but if by "feeding his family" he meant stealing your money, then I'd say that is bad form.

That was actually the source of my entire issue with Sooth back in the day. I still remember having to give him a lecture about the fact that when he started taking money from people it became a full blown business he was running and what that actually meant, and his responsibilities because of that. I still don't think he gets it, but who knows, we'll see.

Sooth just lifted the ban after he received my email regarding the situation. Still don't know what happened but he did rectify the situation. I won't hold the actions of one person against the site (though I will certainly visit here more frequently).

We win again!!

"Pulling a Tom Shane"? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that line myself. I use it often in real life but the meaning for me is totally different. And involves midgets. But I don't want to hijack this thread.

So after almost 2 years I go back to JI and post only on Jets related threads... nothing I posted would or could be construed as the least bit offensive.

Both times there was a major defection to this site I tried to be a pacifist so to speak. The first defection I stayed a mod at JI and remained as such for 4 years. I did join this site, did post occasionally and even donated a token amount to the site. Despite preferring the company of Max, green gal, Smizzy, etc. I stayed at JI and as Max can attest I defended the actions of the original JN crew publicly over there.

Fast forward 4 years and I left JI to post here permanently (which btw I would pay for my insider membership for 4 years despite being able to get it for free as a mod). Max and company can attest again that I would try to be the pacifist in all the negative JI threads here outside of a single post where I mimicked Ham's eccentric posting style.

Fast forward 2 more years and post changes I am not really a fan of JN's new style. I stay here because I always liked the people involved but I started looking for a place to also post about NY sports and the Jets. I figured I would go and give JI another chance. I login last night and post exclusively about the Jets... And actually reactivate my Insider account to show them that I am not pulling a Tom Shane and that I actually want to just talk Jets football.

So... After they take my 30 bucks last night I login this morning and check both JN and JI and when logging onto JI I found out that I was permanently banned with no reason given (though the obvious reason is the fact that I left being a mod there to post here...). The only 2 mods only that I noticed were Fish and Hammer and I am pretty sure Fish wouldn't do it.

Needless to say I am pissed and I regret the fact that I defended that site here after moving over here. Just wanted to vent... ;)

A LOT of the Mods over at JI are the some of the coolest people Ive ever met or conversed with. T-Mac is my buddy. I have tailgated with jetswin and Buzzsaw (whos wifey is still California beer bong champion)

The problem is with one person and one person only. the douchebag egomaniac narcissist that owns that site, who a) has no sense of humor..and B) takes his internet penis power way too seriously. and who made the god awful choice of making ham a mod.

2 years ago Ham started making threads in the political forum and started banning anybody that disagreed with him in his threads. it was a joke. now if you read their new political rules, lol SOOTH is sabre rattling all the wrong people. :rl:

TBH..I am shocked that you got banned over there. I probably made him more angry than anybody,..lol.. the f.ck Phil and all the other douchebags that run that site post made us laugh all night long in our mod lounge :rl:

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool

Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me

Just because there's someone else

You were the first real love I ever had

And all the things I ever said

I swear they still are true

For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you

JI is out of control.

The only good thing about it is it's a hotwire for any topic in the news.

Other than that, JI's the ultimate polyester tackball site. SAR I and dogsh!t94 are good examples.

Too much canned food and chromium 6 polluted water will do that.

What sucks about being banned is you can't log in to IM or PM the mod to explain your case and very often they lack the truth.

But two minutes later you're over it.

Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me

Just because there's someone else

You were the first real love I ever had

And all the things I ever said

I swear they still are true

For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you

$5 says Crusher can turn this into something about food.

JI is out of control.

The only good thing about it is it's a hotwire for any topic in the news.

Other than that, JI's the ultimate polyester tackball site. SAR I and dogsh!t94 are good examples.

Too much canned food and chromium 6 polluted water will do that.

What sucks about being banned is you can't log in to IM or PM the mod to explain your case and very often they lack the truth.

But two minutes later you're over it.

lol, what's wrong with dogsh*t?

you are surprised by this? you were a mod there and you saw some of the ridiculous reasons people were banned. maybe you even banned someone for a ridiculous reaosn.....i don't know. say something derogatory about mark cannizzaro.....banned. call coles out for acting like a sissy.....banned....etc etc. that site is a ******* joke. after the second leaving ham e-mailed me and said he worked out my reinstatement there. i told him thanks but JI sucks and i wouldn't be returning. i was banned again after that, lol. this place is so much better anyway.

you are surprised by this? you were a mod there and you saw some of the ridiculous reasons people were banned. maybe you even banned someone for a ridiculous reaosn.....i don't know. say something derogatory about mark cannizzaro.....banned. call coles out for acting like a sissy.....banned....etc etc. that site is a ******* joke. after the second leaving ham e-mailed me and said he worked out my reinstatement there. i told him thanks but JI sucks and i wouldn't be returning. i was banned again after that, lol. this place is so much better anyway.

+1

Has Hammer been suspended for banning you BJ?

Because when I was a JI mod and pissed off one of Sooth's butt buddies I would get my hand slapped by the pancake man.

Or worse, when I pissed off a certain mod's alcoholic idiot moron friend who had a mancrush on Chad Pennington I got suspended for doing exactly what Sooth would randomly do to about ten posters a month for sh*ts and giggles.

Archived