Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hofstra Practice 8/25

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Went to the Jets practice at Hofstra...all was quiet there with no pads and contact. The most action was the random Jet chants in the stands and a couple of nice deep passes Sanchez threw (not under pressure). What took the cake though and got the crowd in a frenzy was the 40-45 year old on the 20 yard line yelling to Sanchez "throw me the ball" during 11 on 11. Hard Knocks got all of it on camera, the epic double team tackle and arrest by the security. Hopefully everyone can see the action from today

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The best part of it was the guy running onto the field and getting tackled. I recorded it. I had a good time. Sanchez was signing autographs and skipped over my jersey at the end when they had to leave. So close. Did get Tannys autograph and a lot of others. The place was packed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af4FK6iYXUo

Edited by jaspegs

Posted · Report post

The best part of it was the guy running onto the field and getting tackled. I recorded it. I had a good time. Sanchez was signing autographs and skipped over my jersey at the end when they had to leave. So close. Did get Tannys autograph and a lot of others. The place was packed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af4FK6iYXUo

THAT WAS NOT ME

Posted · Report post

Holy crap... You were sitting very close to me... I was right on the 50 yard line. And yes, that was hilarious. I had someone step in front of me when they took him down but I took a few digital photos... Lol. Hilarious.

post-10793-059272500 1282795486_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

THAT WAS NOT ME

POTW