Prett Awesome UFO Picture From Where Else...Texas

SoFlaJets

What lame alien travel agency schedules these trips?

Who would want to travel across the universe just to hover over deserts at 4am and not see anything?

Exactly, not to mention in today's day and age with HD camcorders and cameras we can't get 1 good clear picture of one. I'm beginning to think aliens and UFo's really are blurry.

What lame alien travel agency schedules these trips?

Who would want to travel across the universe just to hover over deserts at 4am and not see anything?

they were scoping out the deer-you see what they do to the cattle :(

Exactly, not to mention in today's day and age with HD camcorders and cameras we can't get 1 good clear picture of one. I'm beginning to think aliens and UFo's really are blurry.

To quote Mitch Hedberg: "I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here. "

To quote Mitch Hedberg: "I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here. "

Haaa, was beginning to this nobody would pick up on that! That was the first joke I'd even heard Hedberg tell and I seriously spit my drink through my nose.

Archived