Survivor League

slowmoe57

I am appalled --

NO STUD OF THE WEEK GAME

NO PICK EM GAME -- staight up or against the spread

NO SURVIVOR LEAUGE

Well I have created a survivor leauge in YAHOO if anyone here is interested now I never started one before but got one going none the less

group name jetnation10

group id 23189

password revis46m

come on and join in --

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

I am appalled --

NO STUD OF THE WEEK GAME

NO SURVIVOR LEAUGE

Well I have created a survivor leauge in YAHOO if anyone here is interested now I never started one before but got one going none the less

group name jetnation10

group id 23189

password revis46m

come on and join in --

I was thinking the same thing...I'm in.

But what happened to the other leagues?

True, I think Miami or the Cardinals are safe picks.

I don't consider either of those safe. Arizona has Derek Anderson as their QB, not Kurt Warner, and they're headed to St. Louis. Sam Bradford will be going out there for his first game, but no one has much gametape on him just yet. He could have a Sanchez-like start to the season and win some games early, including this one.

And Miami heading to Buffalo? Not a chance I'm picking that game. They absolutely should win, and win easily, but you never know.

I don't consider either of those safe. Arizona has Derek Anderson as their QB, not Kurt Warner, and they're headed to St. Louis. Sam Bradford will be going out there for his first game, but no one has much gametape on him just yet. He could have a Sanchez-like start to the season and win some games early, including this one.

And Miami heading to Buffalo? Not a chance I'm picking that game. They absolutely should win, and win easily, but you never know.

OK, so what's your safer pick?

OK, so what's your safer pick?

A safer bet would be Tennessee over Oakland in Tennessee.

Personally, I'm making a riskier pick and taking Atlanta over Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. Just can't see the Steelers winning with their 3rd string QB, and the Falcons are my pick to win the NFC South.

I am appalled --

NO STUD OF THE WEEK GAME

NO SURVIVOR LEAUGE

group name jetnation10

group id 23189

password revis46m

come on and join in --

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

No pick 'em pools this year?

Personally, I'm making a riskier pick and taking Atlanta over Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. Just can't see the Steelers winning with their 3rd string QB, and the Falcons are my pick to win the NFC South.

Tennessee over Oakland might be safer, I would go with that or the phags before I'd take the riskier pick you are going with.

But then again I don't play these things, just don't want to see Garb win this too. :D

Ok.. i am offering up stud or dud for whoever wants to take it over... like coles and fanaca would have been and brunnell is.. i will mentor the person who takes it over...

it is easy.. ( though the scoring takes some time. )

BZ will send the spreadsheet to whoever does it

if someone is interested, let me know

i just dont want to do it this year, when i am so scattered .. ( more then usual ;) )

sorry...

hopefully some one will step up!

Giants over Carolina should be a safe one too.

**Edit maybe not, the Panthers actually match up pretty well with them.

Ok.. i am offering up stud or dud for whoever wants to take it over... like coles and fanaca would have been and brunnell is.. i will mentor the person who takes it over...

it is easy.. ( though the scoring takes some time. )

BZ will send the spreadsheet to whoever does it

if someone is interested, let me know

i just dont want to do it this year, when i am so scattered .. ( more then usual ;) )

sorry...

hopefully some one will step up!

I liked doing this last year...I'm up for running it if nobody else does.

Time to recruit. How many do we need?

You dont need a certain number...last year I just opened the thread, saw it was fun fantasy like game, so I dropped a name down and just kept playing every time I saw it posted.

true but there is no rule we can't start til week 2 -

True.

I liked doing this last year...I'm up for running it if nobody else does.

excellent!! here is a thread from last year.. we just cut and paste changing the few words that we needed to reflect the correct week.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/83513-2009-jn-stud-or-dud-week-16-selection/page__p__1481645__hl__%2Bstud+%2Bor+%2Bdud__fromsearch__1#entry1481645

thanks! :)

and oh yeah.. i am in :)

the title of the threads were something as simple as "stud or dud: week 1 selection"

excellent!! here is a thread from last year.. we just cut and paste changing the few words that we needed to reflect the correct week.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/83513-2009-jn-stud-or-dud-week-16-selection/page__p__1481645__hl__%2Bstud+%2Bor+%2Bdud__fromsearch__1#entry1481645

thanks! :)

and oh yeah.. i am in :)

the title of the threads were something as simple as "stud or dud: week 1 selection"

Cool. I'll start the thread. Who's got the spread sheet for the scoring?

Archived