Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

New England Patriots 2010 Excuses Thread

Pats fans, please place all excuses for next season in here as your failures pile up. I'll get you started:

"Randy Moss is getting old."

"Welker isn't 100 %."

"The Jets bought the division title. At least we can blame our failures on our many failed draft picks."

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

These excuses are great. I'll have to store them in the memory bank.

Hey, what will the Jets excuses be? Too many snacks? Sanchise riding the gay rainbow uncorn too hard? It smells in New Jersey?

Hey, what will the Jets excuses be? Too many snacks? Sanchise riding the gay rainbow uncorn too hard? It smells in New Jersey?

Santonio's dong terrorizing the locker room.

Not enough trolls.

Why will we need excuses when we'll be taking the division by the horns? This is about the Patriots, Garb, the Patriots. Quit deflecting.

Why will we need excuses when we'll be taking the division by the horns? This is about the Patriots, Garb, the Patriots. Quit deflecting.

Not deflecting. I'm just waiting for the season to - you know - actually start. You know what they say about the best laid plans. More often than not, it doesn't exactly go according to plan. I'd hate to see you lose your swagger.

Not deflecting. I'm just waiting for the season to - you know - actually start. You know what they say about the best laid plans. More often than not, it doesn't exactly go according to plan. I'd hate to see you lose your swagger.

I'm still wondering what NE's "plan" is this year. Keep throwing a sh*tty defense on the field and hope it works? Keep drafting lots of JAG's and hope one emerges? Keep attacking with that 5-headed monster of sh** at RB?

At the very least, the Jets seem to have some semblance of a plan. Attack, attack, and attack some more on defense, ground & pound on offense with some deep balls to Braylon/Santonio and short throws to Cotch, Keller, and LT. Simple, but effective.

Edited by Jetsfan80

I'm still wondering what NE's "plan" is this year. Keep throwing a sh*tty defense on the field and hope it works? Keep drafting lots of JAG's and hope one emerges? Keep attacking with that 5-headed monster of sh** at RB?

At the very least, the Jets seem to have some semblance of a plan. Attack, attack, and attack some more on defense, ground & pound on offense with some deep balls to Braylon/Santonio and short throws to Cotch, Keller, and LT. Simple, but effective.

The pats have a plan, it's called a rebuild. :lol:

Pats fans, please place all excuses for next season in here as your failures pile up. I'll get you started:

"Welker isn't 100 %."

"The Jets bought the division title. At least we can blame our failures on our many failed draft picks."

Seriously, why would fans of the defending AFCE champs want to make excuses?

Last time I checked, off-season means diddly-squat.

It absolute does mean little to a team that never drafts well and brings in aging free agents as band-aids. Who cares about things happening in April or July when most of those players will be cut within 2 years? To other teams, however, the offseason actually matters.

Why? Why you say...

Did you happen to see the Ravens mop the field with you in round 1? :rl:

The plan is to get younger on defense and hope they actually found a real TE - two would be a bonus. But like I said, the best laid plans.....

LOL!

"Welker isn't 100 %."

Counting chickens before theyre hatched. :lol:

Against "The Sanchise", yes.

He sucks. More than Nathans tube steaks too.

Good to know you're alive.

I was worried! :yes:

1. You can never have too many snacks and say it again and I will use my new banning skills to turn your carriage into a pumpkin Chowderella

2. At least our gay QB is manish enough to embrace his gayness and not pretend to be straight by paying people to knock up starletts and super models.

3. I think you might notice that the only time you notice it smells in NJ is when you are their. As soon as you leave and go back to gaytriot-ville you stop smelling it. I'm not judging Im just saying

And.............. premature ejaculation.

LOL - I was just going to ask if this thread was going to be around when the Patriots win the division again...