New England Patriots 2010 Excuses Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These excuses are great. I'll have to store them in the memory bank.

Hey, what will the Jets excuses be? Too many snacks? Sanchise riding the gay rainbow uncorn too hard? It smells in New Jersey?

Why will we need excuses when we'll be taking the division by the horns? This is about the Patriots, Garb, the Patriots. Quit deflecting.

Why will we need excuses when we'll be taking the division by the horns? This is about the Patriots, Garb, the Patriots. Quit deflecting.

Not deflecting. I'm just waiting for the season to - you know - actually start. You know what they say about the best laid plans. More often than not, it doesn't exactly go according to plan. I'd hate to see you lose your swagger.

Not deflecting. I'm just waiting for the season to - you know - actually start. You know what they say about the best laid plans. More often than not, it doesn't exactly go according to plan. I'd hate to see you lose your swagger.

I'm still wondering what NE's "plan" is this year. Keep throwing a sh*tty defense on the field and hope it works? Keep drafting lots of JAG's and hope one emerges? Keep attacking with that 5-headed monster of sh** at RB?

At the very least, the Jets seem to have some semblance of a plan. Attack, attack, and attack some more on defense, ground & pound on offense with some deep balls to Braylon/Santonio and short throws to Cotch, Keller, and LT. Simple, but effective.

I'm still wondering what NE's "plan" is this year. Keep throwing a sh*tty defense on the field and hope it works? Keep drafting lots of JAG's and hope one emerges? Keep attacking with that 5-headed monster of sh** at RB?

At the very least, the Jets seem to have some semblance of a plan. Attack, attack, and attack some more on defense, ground & pound on offense with some deep balls to Braylon/Santonio and short throws to Cotch, Keller, and LT. Simple, but effective.

The pats have a plan, it's called a rebuild. :lol:

Pats fans, please place all excuses for next season in here as your failures pile up. I'll get you started:

"Randy Moss is getting old."

"Welker isn't 100 %."

"The Jets bought the division title. At least we can blame our failures on our many failed draft picks."

Seriously, why would fans of the defending AFCE champs want to make excuses?

Last time I checked, off-season means diddly-squat.

It absolute does mean little to a team that never drafts well and brings in aging free agents as band-aids. Who cares about things happening in April or July when most of those players will be cut within 2 years? To other teams, however, the offseason actually matters.

The plan is to get younger on defense and hope they actually found a real TE - two would be a bonus. But like I said, the best laid plans.....

LOL!

Pats fans, please place all excuses for next season in here as your failures pile up. I'll get you started:

"Randy Moss is getting old."

"Welker isn't 100 %."

"The Jets bought the division title. At least we can blame our failures on our many failed draft picks."

Counting chickens before theyre hatched. :lol:

Against "The Sanchise", yes.

He sucks. More than Nathans tube steaks too.

These excuses are great. I'll have to store them in the memory bank.

Hey, what will the Jets excuses be? Too many snacks? Sanchise riding the gay rainbow uncorn too hard? It smells in New Jersey?

1. You can never have too many snacks and say it again and I will use my new banning skills to turn your carriage into a pumpkin Chowderella

2. At least our gay QB is manish enough to embrace his gayness and not pretend to be straight by paying people to knock up starletts and super models.

3. I think you might notice that the only time you notice it smells in NJ is when you are their. As soon as you leave and go back to gaytriot-ville you stop smelling it. I'm not judging Im just saying

Seriously, why would fans of the defending AFCE champs want to make excuses?

Maybe because the last time the Pats played a meaningful game they got absolutely destroyed in every aspect of the game and were exposed as an aging team with a bleak future with an egomaniac running the operation who drafts almost as poorly as Rich Kotite and they did little to improve in the offseason and Logan Mankins won't be playing because Belichick is a jackass in addition to be an egomaniac and might get his soon-to-be $78 million killed because he is going to try to replace the best LG in football with crap because he doesn't want to pay him a fraction of what he will be paying his 32-year-old QB who hasn't won a Super Bowl since he signed his last contract more than half a decade ago?

Could that be it?

The window isn't closing Mike. It's closed.

The window isn't closing Mike. It's closed.

Yea, yea, yea Kleck.

You guys have been saying the exact same thing for the last 10 years.

Until the Jets actually win an outright AFCE title (something they haven't been able to accomplish since 1998), it's still the Pats division.

Games are won and lost on the football field beginning each September, not on little notepads during the off-season.

Let's see how things play out this season.

I think the Jets are better than the Patriots right now. Only problem is, Bieber is still ahead of Bass by a mile, and that can be all the difference.

In today's NFL, that is the biggest difference a team could have.

Like I have said, the Jets will go only as far as Sanchez takes them this year, regardless of how good the Jets defense and running game is.

Yea, yea, yea Kleck.

You guys have been saying the exact same thing for the last 10 years.

Until the Jets actually win an outright AFCE title (something they haven't been able to accomplish since 1998), it's still the Pats division.

Games are won and lost on the football field beginning each September, not on little notepads during the off-season.

Let's see how things play out this season.

Actually, I have only been on Jets message boards since early 2005 and I have been saying the Pats were done winning Super Bowls since day one and guess what, I've been right!!!

What happened to you? You used to be all about winning championships. You used to be so fond of saying that Super Bowls were all that mattered. Now you are hanging your hat on your one-game division win and a one and done in the playoffs? In the words of that assclown Cris Carter - C'MON MAN!

Archived