New England Patriots 2010 Excuses Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do patriot fans bring up anything from the year 2000 - 2008?

Your pathetic franchise was caught cheating, no AFC champ or SB is worth a damn thing. You're the Barry Bonds of the NFL, tainted losers.

Grow up and stop crying.

So the Pats video taped from the sidelines while the 31 other teams taped from the press box and end zone.

How does taping from the sideline versus taping from elsewhere consitute cheating?

Grow up and stop crying.

So the Pats video taped from the sidelines while the 31 other teams taped from the press box and end zone.

How does taping from the sideline versus taping from elsewhere consitute cheating?

Grow up? How old are you? 50 years old? Posting petty childish rants on a rival message board all day long.

Get a life you pathetic joke.

Not one other team was fined or had draft picks taken away, not one other team provided 10 years of illegal videotape for Goodell to have a campfire with.

Pats will forever be the Barry Bonds of the NFL and sad pathetic fans like yourself spend all day trying to desperately defend that. LOL. Carry on loser.

Grow up and stop crying.

Stop it jackass.

You know thats not what they were guilty of.

Grow the **** up and admit those championships are tarnished by the Pats institutionalized, organized cheating methods.

Grow up and stop crying.

We have nothing to cry about, our team is not scared and labeled for cheating.

Breaking the rules is cheating, duh! They were fined and docked picks for cheating, duh!

You say it was nothing, yet they risked getting caught, wasted time, money and resources, cheating this way for years!

The only nothing about it is what they've won, since they got caught cheating.

Your tissue...

Stop it jackass.

You know thats not what they were guilty of.

Grow the **** up and admit those championships are tarnished by the Pats institutionalized, organized cheating methods.

Pathetic!

They should hold a how to look guilty clinic, with the sh*t they come up with.

OK Kleck, since you seem to know it all, other than going against a Goodell memo and video taping from the sidelines instead of the press box or end zone, exactly what were the Pats guilty of?

They were guilty of videotaping the opposing coaches sending in signal a$$. It wasn't where they were taping from, it was what they were taping.

If they were merely guilty of taping from the wrong place they would not have lost a draft pick and gotten record fines levied against them.

The sad part was this ineffective slug of a commissioner turning himself into an accessory after the fact by destroying the evidence.

If all those tapes showed were taping from the wrong place, there would have been no need to destroy them. In fact, releasing them would have made sense to exonerate the Pats of any real wrongdoing.

One can only imagine how much worse it really was to prompt them to destroy the tapes in order to protect the integrity of the league.

They were guilty of videotaping the opposing coaches sending in signal a$$. It wasn't where they were taping from, it was what they were taping.

If they were merely guilty of taping from the wrong place they would not have lost a draft pick and gotten record fines levied against them.

The sad part was this ineffective slug of a commissioner turning himself into an accessory after the fact by destroying the evidence.

If all those tapes showed were taping from the wrong place, there would have been no need to destroy them. In fact, releasing them would have made sense to exonerate the Pats of any real wrongdoing.

One can only imagine how much worse it really was to prompt them to destroy the tapes in order to protect the integrity of the league.

:pin drop:

So let me get this straight.

All the other 31 teams taping from the press box and end zone didn't tape any hand signals whatsoever, only the Pats did?

Wow.

All the other 31 teams taping from the press box and end zone didn't tape any hand signals whatsoever, only the Pats did?

Wow.

Funny, Roger Goodell didnt feel the need to take away the other 31 teams 1st round pick, fine their coaches a 1/4 mill or destroy the tapes they took. Clearly it wasnt your regular run of the mill taping if he felt the need to punish the Pats so harshly. <_<

Wow.

They cheated this way for years for no good reason?

The tapes were destroyed, again for no good reason?

Even bigger wow!

Funny, Roger Goodell didnt feel the need to take away the other 31 teams 1st round pick, fine their coaches a 1/4 mill or destroy the tapes they took. Clearly it wasnt your regular run of the mill taping if he felt the need to punish the Pats so harshly. <_<

Yet another WOW!

I think you may be the worst poster in any message board online.

You're like the Mark Sanchez of Jetnation..people think you're good, they WANT you to be good..but you really just suck.

You're like the Mark Sanchez of Jetnation..people think you're good, they WANT you to be good..but you really just suck.

:wub:

Truth hurt much?

You know what? In all of the years I have been posting on Jets message boards, you know what I am most proud of and makes me not just believe but completely know that I am a good poster? The fact that trolls hate me and can usually only muster the "I hate you, you suck" comeback because I own their asses so ******* thoroughly. :yes:

In all of the years I have been posting on Jets message boards, you know what I am most proud of and makes me not just believe but completely know that I am a good poster? The fact that trolls hate me and can usually only muster the "I hate you, you suck" comeback because I own their asses so ******* thoroughly. :yes:

I don't hate you. In fact, you are one poster I'd love to sit down with and throw back a few beers.

I just like pointing out the "facts" of how thoroughly wrong you are most of the time.

:wub:

Truth hurt much?

You know what? In all of the years I have been posting on Jets message boards, you know what I am most proud of and makes me not just believe but completely know that I am a good poster? The fact that trolls hate me and can usually only muster the "I hate you, you suck" comeback because I own their asses so ******* thoroughly. :yes:

The jets backed into the playoffs.

The jets backed into the playoffs.

#1 - You don't back into the playoffs by winning. The Jets have no control over what Jim Caldwell does with his team. Only a retard thinks the Jets didn't deserve to be in the playoffs after watching them win two road playoff games and lead the AFC Championship Game at halftime.

#2 - This thread is about the Pats and their excuses for 2010. Please stay on topic.

a$$.

Who thinks he's good.

He's more like the Adrien Clarke of Jets nation, people think he's a bloated halfwit and wish max would just cut him.

#1 - You don't back into the playoffs by winning. The Jets have no control over what Jim Caldwell does with his team. Only a retard thinks the Jets didn't deserve to be in the playoffs after watching them win two road playoff games and lead the AFC Championship Game at halftime.

I agree with you, the Jets beat the teams they had to to get into the playoffs.

However, they were given the greatest gift in NFL playoff history when they went up against the Colts 3rd stringers.

If that didn't happen, the Jets were nothing more than a very mediocre 8-8 football team last year.

That season they didnt back into the post season with 2 gift lay downs at the end of the season.

The Colts laid down, and few Jet fans were more disgusted about that than I was.

But the Bengals sent their starters out and got their asses kicked, at that point they were pulled in hopes of regrouping at home the following week. Just to follow up, they lost there, too.

Isn't it enough that one team laid down allowing the Jets to make the playoffs? Do we really need the bullsh*t exaggerations?

The Colts laid down, and few Jet fans were more disgusted about that than I was.

But the Bengals sent their starters out and got their asses kicked, at that point they were pulled in hopes of regrouping at home the following week. Just to follow up, they lost there, too.

Isn't it enough that one team laid down allowing the Jets to make the playoffs? Do we really need the bullsh*t exaggerations?

Thank you. And let's be fair on both ends. Do the Jets have any control over what their opposing coaches do?

And even if I give you that the Jets got lucky that going undefeated wasn't important to Jim Caldwell, you must admit that the Jets more than proved they belonged based on their performance in the postseason.

It doesn't matter how you got there. It matters what you did when you got the opportunity and the Jets made the most of it while the Pats got absolutely hammmered by the Ravens on their own field.

So to steer this thread back on topic - what the hell is the Pats excuse for getting bitchslapped by the Ravens in the playoffs and embarrassing the AFC East with that completely pathetic performance?

So to steer this thread back on topic - what the hell is the Pats excuse for getting bitchslapped by the Ravens in the playoffs and embarrassing the AFC East with that completely pathetic performance?

Probably the same excuse the Jets #1 ranked defense had when they couldn't hold a halftime lead in the AFCCG.

The Pats tee times during Super Bowl week were no different than the Jets tee times.

Archived