random first post

ScottS125

all i have to say is i hope the terminator gets into the game sometime tonight and hits little rayray right in the chin

This isnt random. Its awesome. I hope the first offensive position they run something that gives him the opportunity to knock ray on his a$$.

I already like you better than 95% of the board.

Welcome

Go Jets!

all i have to say is i hope the terminator gets into the game sometime tonight and hits little rayray right in the chin

Yesssss!!!! I hope the terminator knocks rayray's faking head off! And what entertainment it will be to see Sanchez get his legs knocked from underneath him as he gets mauled and sacked at least six times tonight.

I hope both teams beat the living crap outta each other for a full 60 minutes and that the better, less bloody, team wins. ;)

Yesssss!!!! I hope the terminator knocks rayray's faking head off! And what entertainment it will be to see Sanchez get his legs knocked from underneath him as he gets mauled and sacked at least six times tonight.

I hope both teams beat the living crap outta each other for a full 60 minutes and that the better, less bloody, team wins. ;)

Dude you are just sorry, the highlight of your life is trolling on a Jets board.

Archived