The Tom Shane Puts His Pecs Where His Mouth Is Thread

T0mShane

I realize that my obsessive disgust toward Mike Tannenbaum can be both monotonous and annoying (but, with merit.) To that end, I offer the FOLLOWING WAGER to my friends at JetNation:

If the Jets win the Super Bowl this season, I will get the words "I Heart Mike Tannenbaum" tattooed on my chest in a font no smaller than 3/4" lettering during the week following the Super Bowl.

BUT ONLY IF...

Twenty of you people promise to donate $20 per person to pediatrics AIDS research, the American Cancer Society, St. Jude's Children's Hospital or the Red Cross the day following the Super Bowl if the Jets don't win the Super Bowl.

So, the bet is Jets win, I get tattooed. The Jets don't win, 20 of you donate twenty bucks to a great cause.

Who's in?

1) Klecko73isGod

2) Sperm Edwards

3) CTM

4) Green DNA

5) Slats

6) Kleckineau

7) Max

8) AVM

9) Larz

10) SMC

11) JetsFanInDenver

12) Jetsfan80

13) Mistalava

14) TheSage

15) NJ

16) Bitonti

17) Irish Jet

18) Boozer76

19) The Brooklyn Jet

20) LatinLawyer

21) Jetlag

22) JiF

23) BergenJet

24) NIGHT STALKER

25) war ensemble

26) brettw4rd

27) EY

28) doggin94it

29) Garb

30) Iceman88

31) Greeniemeanie

32) gg

33) 4H Crew

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so in.

And your obsessive hatred of Tannenbaum is completely without merit.

My one condition is that the word "heart" must be written out and not appear as a heart-shape. I insist on this simply because its funnier.

And it has to spell out his name as Michael D. Tannenbaum.

I TOM SHANE HEART MICHAEL D. TANNENBAUM.

Oh yeah. I'm in also.

What is there to dislike about Mike T???

He drafts well, and brings in big time players. He's rarely made a bad pick. With the exception of 98, the team is more relevant than it's ever been in my life. We just came off a big playoff run.

Unless they implode due to the character issues (which are, IMO, overblown), then what is there not to like?

T0m, this has to be a perpetual bet, not just for this season.

It has to be at anytime in Tannenbaum's tenure that the Jets win the SB.

I thought about that, my friend, but I'd like the payoff to happen at the end of this year one way or another. I promise we'll make another similar bet next year.

I'm in.. and if you'll accept it... i'll cover however many it takes to get to $400 in donations assuming you don't get 20..

1) Klack

2) Sperm

3) CTM

That's awesome of you, Chan, but I think by the end of the season we'll have at least 20 people rooting for my epic fail. I'm hoping we get 40.

And it has to spell out his name as Michael D. Tannenbaum.

I TOM SHANE HEART MICHAEL D. TANNENBAUM.

Oh yeah. I'm in also.

LOL! I have a puny chest, mostly made up of bitch-teet and mammary-ish gland formation. I insist that it reads "I Heart Mike Tannenbaum." GO JETS!!

I realize that my obsessive disgust toward Mike Tannenbaum can be both monotonous and annoying (but, with merit.) To that end, I offer the FOLLOWING WAGER to my friends at JetNation:

If the Jets win the Super Bowl this season, I will get the words "I Heart Mike Tannenbaum" tattooed on my chest in a font no smaller than 3/4" lettering during the week following the Super Bowl.

BUT ONLY IF...

Twenty of you people promise to donate $20 per person to pediatrics AIDS research, the American Cancer Society or the Red Cross the day following the Super Bowl if the Jets don't win the Super Bowl.

So, the bet is Jets win, I get tattooed. The Jets don't win, 20 of you donate twenty bucks to a great cause.

Who's in?

Tom:

If the Jets win the Super Bowl and you get the words "I Heart Mike Tannenbaum" tattooed on your chest in a font no smaller than 3/4" lettering during the week following the Super Bowl.

JetNation will donate $500 to the charity of your choice. In your name.

BUT ONLY IF...

Twenty of you people promise to donate $20 per person to pediatrics AIDS research, the American Cancer Society or the Red Cross the day following the Super Bowl if the Jets don't win the Super Bowl.

Who's in?

Question -- would get pool everything together to have one lump sum to donate? Either way, just an awesome idea and it's win-win -- you're the man. Max you're the man too for the $500 offer. Count me as in.

we (canada-jerseys.com)offer all types of authentic jerseys,you can find every popular jerseys,new arrivals,M%N jerseys,custom jerseys here,such as Arian Foster #23 jersey,$25.99 per piece and free shipping ,we accept paypal,Just return the jerseys and get you refond if don't satisfied with our quality.shipping takes 5-7 days

Do you do tattoos?

If not, eff off!

Archived