Wilmington, NC

I caught the Jets/Pats at Buffalo Wild Wings, there were quite a few Jet fans there.

Nice! I've actually gotten a deal worked out with Fibbers. We have full use of the lounge area, projector tv, 2 HDTVs and a private bar (coupled with food/drink specials). The owner is a big Jets fan and is on board with a fan club using the space. He wants to eventually hang Jets banners etc. In a few weeks I'm planning a tailgate there..grill up some food, play some cornhole/ladder golf jersey giveawys etc..

Nice! I've actually gotten a deal worked out with Fibbers. We have full use of the lounge area, projector tv, 2 HDTVs and a private bar (coupled with food/drink specials). The owner is a big Jets fan and is on board with a fan club using the space. He wants to eventually hang Jets banners etc. In a few weeks I'm planning a tailgate there..grill up some food, play some cornhole/ladder golf jersey giveawys etc..

Sounds great. It's a bit of a trip for me though, I'm down in Holden Beach. I will definitely try to catch a game or two there.

I bartended for a couple of months at Bluwater Grill, just across the bridge.

Sounds great. It's a bit of a trip for me though, I'm down in Holden Beach. I will definitely try to catch a game or two there.

I bartended for a couple of months at Bluwater Grill, just across the bridge.

Great food up there. Yeah Deffinately try and come up maybe when we have the tailgate.

Uhhh, is this a gay bar? :o Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• 4 weeks later...

The restaurant owner is letting you tailgate and get filled up and not want to order food from him ???

• 2 weeks later...

The restaurant owner is letting you tailgate and get filled up and not want to order food from him ???

Its not a full restaurant. The owner is all for it. We will be blocking off the side parking lot, breaking out the grills and tapping a keg.

We're looking at tailgating the Dec 12th game vs the Dolphina, but that may change being that it is a 4:15pm game.

I'll try and update information on the fan club site, www.portcityjets.com

Archived