Women Thread...Merged

SenorGato

Yesterday I was like "eyo b*tch, you heard Justin Tuck said players win games AND players lose games" and the girl walked away.

I appealed to her want for a man because I greeted her authoritatively and mentioned football...I showed her how smart and deep I am by quoting a great philosopher...Wtf was I doing wrong?

You're just not Brooklyn enough to pull that off, try a more Ben Roethisberger approach.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For real. She got a bunch of money from scholarships that she didnt need after we graduated and she decided to spend them on boobs. I wanted to take a killer vacation...but no. Boobs it was.

She didnt have what I thought was enough to get them done well, but her friend went to this guy and got a really nice pair (I saw them) and they were in her price range...so she used him. Well, her friend had little more meat on her bones and didnt have to got through the extensive stretching of skin my girl did and they just didnt look right. Pointed in different directions, nipples were ruined for life, etc...but boy did she look good in her new outfits.

Bitch.

This is a key statement. Big boobs and fake boobs look awesome in clothes. But, when it's time to put them to use they for a good part of the time fail.. Give me a nice perky set off C's with strong nipples and Im good.

Chicks are self conscious. Plus my wife is more obsessed with the boob thing now after she got pregnant and they got bigger. They were phenomenal C cups so now that's what she wants. Good times.

Show your appreciation of her current boobs by knocking her up again! Win-win!

Really? That's pretty crappy that people can use scholarships for w/e they want

Where have you been? 90% of my friends went to school and spent their scholarship money on everything but school. Most of them, if you're smart, give you wayyyy more than you need for tuition, books and boarding. There were a lot of press on's at UF, wouldnt doubt most were paid for with scholarship money.

My daughter has more up top than any father wants to see his daughter have, and she has the opposite complaint - that there's no clothes for her.

I don't tell her that I prefer smaller ones, too. Her mom is well-endowed in that area, but they were hanging at her waist by the time we got divorced. A nice B cup is a hand (or mouth) full, and stays prettier as they get into their 40's. The girl I'm supposedly seeing now has small B's (if that), but they're round and perky. smile.gif

This. You ex-wife is the reason I dont like big natural boobs. No offense.

I AM NOT SHORT. I AM JUST VERTICALLY CHALLENGED.

Yea, I'm short, 5'7 whatever. Wife is 5'4 but she had heels on for the wedding obviously. And I actually feel you on the big boob thing. My X was 5'1 and like 115 and 10 of those lbs were her huge D cups. They look great when reeled in by bra's/clothing but when in the bedroom they aren't as appetizing. Like I said, I can appreciate all forms and enjoy the LOOK of them in clothing but it was just way too much. And she was psychotic so whatever.

Chicks are self conscious. Plus my wife is more obsessed with the boob thing now after she got pregnant and they got bigger. They were phenomenal C cups so now that's what she wants. Good times.

Right...as I get older I've noticed a lot of women want them after child birth.

This is a key statement. Big boobs and fake boobs look awesome in clothes. But, when it's time to put them to use they for a good part of the time fail.. Give me a nice perky set off C's with strong nipples and Im good.

Yep...perky with nice nips is the ticket.

You don't enjoy fake boobs because their "fake" and the word fake is charged to mean "substandard(ie. not as good as the original)". So stop referring to them as "fake" and start referring to them as "enhanced" and you will love them.

Small boobs in the C-plus category with perky sporty nipples are my favorite as well. Tight T-shirt, good posture and a slightly chilly day makes for a visual experience that can only end well.

Are you Gay? Umm.. not sure. but your screen name is "Sir-lance-me-alot" so your either gay or a guy who go's to the Dr becuase of frequent outbreaks of boils. So your probably better off gay.

If your Gay Im sure you have plenty pictures of penis around and Im sure if you Google penis you will see a few. Or you can just look down.

Are you sure yet?

I don't get boils very often. And your diction is oddly arousing. ;)

Archived