**** Official New York Jets vs Minnesota Vikings Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words guys, but its not about the 'rack' its about the beast that is Santonio Holmes!

Today is going by excruciatingly slow

Whatever, you completely derailed this thread and I cant get my mind of my current jungle fever for you.

Thanks for the kind words guys, but its not about the 'rack' its about the beast that is Santonio Holmes!

Today is going by excruciatingly slow

Im not sure a Santonia Holmes jersey would have been qouted 16 times in the same thread without teh stuffing. Stuffing, I do love Turkey.

NYJ FTW

This is a statement game. The Jets match up well with this team and I have faith in the D. We're gonna need to move the ball on these guys without much of a running game against that D line. Sanchez is gonna have to play well.

I Could not agree more. This is where we show the entire NFL that we're not just talkers.

It's time for us to start to pull away from the rest of our division en route to home field advantage in the playoffs.

That's what we need if this dream of a super bowl is to be realized. While it's an NFC game and not as important as an AFC game, but this is a game where we make a statement.

I think we KILL them tonight. 3 picks one for a TD!

GO JETS!!!!

Don't be hatin...I'm sure Mr. T motorboated a few felines back in his day.

I was quoting the movie:

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.

Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.

John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.

Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

[makes sputtering motorboat noise]

Jeremy Grey: You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

John Beckwith: What's wrong with you?

Jeremy Grey: What do you mean "what's wrong with me?" What's wrong with you?

John Beckwith: No, what's wrong with you?

Jeremy Grey: No, what's wrong with you? You're projecting!

John Beckwith: Drop it.

Jeremy Grey: You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood.

John Beckwith: Drop it!

[starts walking away]

Jeremy Grey: Team player!

I was quoting the movie:

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.

Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.

John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.

Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

[makes sputtering motorboat noise]

Jeremy Grey: You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

John Beckwith: What's wrong with you?

Jeremy Grey: What do you mean "what's wrong with me?" What's wrong with you?

John Beckwith: No, what's wrong with you?

Jeremy Grey: No, what's wrong with you? You're projecting!

John Beckwith: Drop it.

Jeremy Grey: You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood.

John Beckwith: Drop it!

[starts walking away]

Jeremy Grey: Team player!

Damnit! Fail on my part. :x

BTW, LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DLJ, send that pic to Favre. Then he'll completely lose focus, sh*t the bed tonight and then send pics back to you. Expose that sh*t to the media, turn Favre into Tiger Woods 2.0 and extract revenge on that ******* **** for quitting on our season and using our franchise as a taxi to Minny. The plan is flawless.

It'll be the biggest JN scandal since Thor ate Smizzy.

TIGHT SPOT

The Jets have had their problems with opposing tight ends, and Minnesota’s Visanthe Shiancoe has 11 catches for a 15.4-yard average and a TD this season. Shiancoe has caught 15 TD passes in his last 23 regular-season games. With Moss now the deep threat the Vikings have been missing, it could open more opportunities up for Shiancoe. It could be an active day for Jets safeties Jim Leonhard and Brodney Pool.

this is the only thing that scares me....

I'm so pumped about this game I cant work at all.

Not to mention I've been singing Morris Day at work ever since DLJ posted that picture of her new jersey.

Oh-wee-oh-wee-oh!

I, I've been watching you. I think I wanna know ya.

Said I, I'm a little dangerous. Girl, I'd love to show ya.

(chorus)

My jungle love, yeah. I think I wanna know ya.

Jungle love. Girl, I'd love to show ya.

You, you've got a pretty car. I think I wanna drive it.

I ain't playin', said I drive a little dangerous. Take you to my crib, rip you off.

(repeat chorus)

Come on baby, where's your guts? You wanna make love or what?

I wanna take you to my cage, lock you up and hide the key.

You only get water, baby. Cuz if you're hungry, take a bite of me.

(repeat chorus)

I think I wanna ... I wanna file my nails.

(repeat chorus)

Jungle love, that's right. Can't nobody **** with me?

I got a bearskin rug, I got a fireplace too.

And I'm all the way wild baby. All the things I could do to you.

Jungle love. Yes! That's it. Ha haa!

Completely agree with those numbers! Favre is gonna be forcing sh*t all over the place, especially to Moss!

That's exactly what I think. He is going to target Moss deep 5 times at a minimum. I think with his wrinkled arm we pick off 3 and the others fall short.

We're gonna drink Favre's BLOOD tonight!

Archived