Jenn Sterger > Ines Sainz

CobraVerde

Jenn's the winner here. Inez' body is incredible, but that face could stop a clock.

That makes no sense.

Sterger's face is not so much prettier than Inez's face compared to how much better Inez's body is than Sterger's.

Both have faces that are pretty enough, but Inez's body >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sterger's body (hot body in her own right).

I'll put it in this terms:

Sterger's body is to Curtis Martin what Barry Sanders is to Inez's body.

Jen's getting a movie deal: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/exclusive-brett-favres-alleged-sexting-victim-snags-role-mischa-barton-film

EXCLUSIVE: Brett Favre's Alleged Sexting Victim Snags Role In Mischa Barton Film

POSTSPL209182002.jpg

NFL superstar Brett Favre’s alleged sexting victim Jenn Sterger will appear in Mischa Barton’s next movie Don’t Fade Away, RadarOnline.com has learned.

PHOTOS: Top Celebrity Sex Scandals

The curvy former New York Jets sideline reporter– who claims Favre pestered her by sending her lewd messages and naked images of his genitals – has a cameo role in the love story alongside Barton, True Blood hunk Ryan Kwanten, Beau Bridges and Ja Rule.

The NFL is currently carrying out a probe into the married Minnesota Vikings quarterback over the scandal which could tarnish his glittering career.

Click hre to see trailer for Don’t Fade Away:

The movie tells the story of musician Jackson White (Kwanten) who returns from Los Angeles to North Carolina to take care of his dying father Chris White (Bridges) and then meets the mysterious Kat (Barton).

Sterger’s character is named Amber. The film has not yet received a release date from Warner Brothers.

The ambitious 26-year-old model and presenter also landed another bit part in the horror flick The Tenant by director Ric La Monte.

Although many have accused the Maxim and Playboy pin-up of trying to gain notoriety through the Favre scandal, she has claimed that she didn't lead him on during his stint with the Jets.

PHOTOS: Stars Who've Done Full Frontal Nudity

So far, Favre has remained tight lipped about the allegations against him. According to his longtime friend and Viking’s teammate Ryan Longwell, Favre cried as he told teammates he was sorry of the distraction caused by the scandal.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Posed For Playboy

But if the NFL can prove that the allegations are true then it could not only dent his reputation- it could end his multi-million dollar endorsement deals with brands like Wrangler Jeans, Snapper Inc and Sears.

Father-of-two Favre – whose wife Deanna Favre overcame breast cancer – is one of the most popular and well-known football players.

RELATED STORIES:

Second Woman Accuses Married Football Great Brett Favre Of Hitting On Her

Mischa Barton Smokin' Bikini In St. Tropez

Mischa Barton Channels Marilyn Monroe

Both of these chicks are hot as hell. I don't know why everyone is arguing. And I don't know why Brett is taking any crap. He sent some photos to a woman. Unless she is claiming she asked him to stop and he didn't what's the big deal??? Yeah he was married, but it's not a crime to send pics of your junk just because you are. The media needs to find a real story.

Both of these chicks are hot as hell. I don't know why everyone is arguing. And I don't know why Brett is taking any crap. He sent some photos to a woman. Unless she is claiming she asked him to stop and he didn't what's the big deal??? Yeah he was married, but it's not a crime to send pics of your junk just because you are. The media needs to find a real story.

You're right, it's not a crime, but I don't think too many wives would be pleased having their husband sending pics of their meat to other women. <_<

You're right, it's not a crime, but I don't think too many wives would be pleased having their husband sending pics of their meat to other women. <_<

Maybe Deanna does not care what he does with that gnarled up thing, as long as he keeps it away from her.

Ines Sianz is coming back!!! First stop she takes on Big Rape!!!

Ines Sainz, allegedly hassled by New York Jets players, set to interview Steelers in return to work

alg_ines_sainz_101510.jpg

The female sports reporter who endured catcalls and wolf whistles from Jets players says she's returning to the sidelines - but staying out of the locker room.

Ines Sainz, a reporter for TV Azteca in Mexico, said Thursday that she's ready to go back to work after taking a month off to rebound from the ordeal that led to an NFL investigation.

"I like to look good, but that in no way makes me any less dedicated to the sports journalism world," Sainz wrote in a letter to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

At a California press conference, the 32-year-old Sainz said she plans to return to work next week interviewing players on the field or sidelines.

"I'm not going into the locker rooms anymore," Sainz said. "It's not a good place right now for me. I don't want to be in there."

Sainz said her first assignment will be to interview members of the Pittsburgh Steelers - whose quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger, is returning from a suspension after being accused of sexually assaulting a Georgia college student. Roethlisberger was not charged.

Sainz was thrust into the spotlight Sept. 11, when she attended a Jets practice to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez. While waiting for the interviews, other players and coaches began throwing footballs in her direction in hopes of getting close to her.

In the locker room, the boorish behavior continued with catcalls and whistles that she said made her feel "uncomfortable."

She said she hopes to someday interview Jets players again.

amd_ines_sainz_101510.jpg

Ines >> Sterger.

Sterger has a excellent set of hand crafted fakes, but she looks like the typical NY/Jersey girl except that nose is horrific. She looked way hotter in that Florida State stuff (when she was younger) than she did in any of her Jet stuff.

Ines has a nice set of fakes, appears taller, blond, and that a$$ is about a 10. I like her accent as well.

Ines >> Sterger.

Sterger has a excellent set of hand crafted fakes, but she looks like the typical NY/Jersey girl except that nose is horrific. She looked way hotter in that Florida State stuff (when she was younger) than she did in any of her Jet stuff.

Ines has a nice set of fakes, appears taller, blond, and that a$$ is about a 10. I like her accent as well.

How do you make an average girl hot after she's already got implants?

Give her an accent.

Ines >> Sterger.

That's not the case.

Infact that's the only shortcoming.

It look like she got ger b00b job at Walmart's!

Let me be quick to say everyone on this site would ball both their brains out daily with no complaints...Now, if by some reason i had the opportunity to choose and keep one of these beauties its definately Inez hands down. That azz is a masterpiece no question. And she has a pretty face too, not gorgeous but prettier than Stergers. So, Fabulous azz and pretty face > Average face and nice body.

What's the difference between walking up to a woman and exposing yourself, and sending them unsolicited dick pics? 3D?

if you think sterger wasn't hooking him up also or at least egging him on your crazy. no guy gets some random chicks number and pic texts his junk to them. and favre relationship with his wife is exactly that. his relationship. who knows if they have an open marriage or not. some guys are lucky enough to have a cool wife that lets them throw down with other chicks or even have threesomes. just sayin

if you think sterger wasn't hooking him up also or at least egging him on your crazy.

Well then call me crazy. He got her number from a PR guy, not her, and proceeded to send her creepy voicemails, lewd messages and pictures that she was so uncomfortable with that she reported it.

if you think sterger wasn't hooking him up also or at least egging him on your crazy. no guy gets some random chicks number and pic texts his junk to them. and favre relationship with his wife is exactly that. his relationship. who knows if they have an open marriage or not. some guys are lucky enough to have a cool wife that lets them throw down with other chicks or even have threesomes. just sayin

It does seem a little odd to go from cell# to random d*ck pics without something happening in between.

Well then call me crazy. He got her number from a PR guy, not her, and proceeded to send her creepy voicemails, lewd messages and pictures that she was so uncomfortable with that she reported it.

ok if that's the story, and i have no idea so we'll go with that. then report it to the police. restraining order and move on. i'm just tired of all these non stories.

Archived