Free: Win "The Greatest Moments In NY Jets History"

Maxman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ever there was a reason to come out of lurk-dom .. this is it

love the site by the way!

Thank you. And we appreciate you signing up.

You aren't roomies with another contestant are you? If so she wants to piss you off, lol.

want this for my coffee table...and to piss off my roomies..

What's with all the boob shots? Don't you realize that this is JetNation? Girls are icky.

Unless we're the gay friend that you don't mind undressing in front of. That's cool too.

I wonder if this game will be in there?

http://www.pro-footb...98111220nyj.htm

Down 15-9 with just over 2 minutes to go and two time outs and the two minute warning. Todd drove the jets down the field for the winning TD.

The Jets finished at 10-5-1 after starting the season 0-3 beginning with a 31-0 loss in Buffalo.

It was the first time in about 11 years that they made the playoffs a heartbreaking 31-27 loss to Buffalo on a int in the endzone with seconds left in the game.

Think I still have the gameday program from that one laying around somewhere. Back when going to the game was still a novelty for the Sperm clan, and buying one of those stupid things seemed like a good idea.

I wonder if this game will be in there?

http://www.pro-footb...98111220nyj.htm

Down 15-9 with just over 2 minutes to go and two time outs and the two minute warning. Todd drove the jets down the field for the winning TD.

The Jets finished at 10-5-1 after starting the season 0-3 beginning with a 31-0 loss in Buffalo.

It was the first time in about 11 years that they made the playoffs a heartbreaking 31-27 loss to Buffalo on a int in the endzone with seconds left in the game.

Think I still have the gameday program from that Miami game laying around somewhere. Back when going to the game was still a novelty for the Sperm clan, and buying one of those stupid things seemed like a good idea.

Archived