Free: Win "The Greatest Moments In NY Jets History"

Maxman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A reprint of the actual NY Times articles from the NY Jets greatest moments. It starts back in the Titans days and covers each decade, over 63 pages in total. You get the actual page as it appeared in the Times with all the other news that appeared on that page.

The best part?

It is only the positive news. We have had enough heart breaking moments over the years. None of those are included. :)

What do you have to do to enter?

1. Only Jets fans are eligible to win.

2. Just post in this thread. Everyone that posts in this thread will be entered. If you are reading this and don't have an account here, registration only takes a minute and is free. (You can also post with an existing twitter or facebook account if you prefer, click on the registration link for more information).

We will pick a winner on Thursday October 21, 2010 and announce it here.

Jets History

We have been jets fans for ever from back in the 60's hung in there and kept wearing our jerseys even when they had a few bad years keep going to all the games we can and watch all that we can on tv we have our house and yard jets jets jets

I even bought my other half a jets ring

I have the sneakers he doesn't yet anyway what a baby

gotta love the jets

its like a marriage not ever thing is perfect all the time but stay with it the better times outweigh the bad

free? or free-ish? I mean, is this something the "winner" has to pick up in Max's basement at two A.M. dressed as a baby? Because I'm doing that again. I'm just not.

No.

You can pick it up at midnight this time.

Archived