Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers back at practice

Jetfan13

According to Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was back at practice on Thursday. He took a vast majority of snaps during session open to media. There was no word on his game status though it is looking that he will likely start.

Remember it ,Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a ****!!!! Were beating the Packers Sunday, take it to the bank.....the blood bank.

Rogers playing is a bad break for Miami. Turns a game that should've been a pretty surefire win into a dogfight.

Rogers playing is a bad break for Miami. Turns a game that should've been a pretty surefire win into a dogfight.

havn't read anything that says Rodgers is a go yet. Cutler got concussed and practice but didnt play in the game the following week. We'll see what happens, it is what it is. I say were gonna win either way.

Have havn't read anything that says Rodgers is a go yet. Cutler got concussed and practice but didnt play in the game the following week. We'll see what happens, it is what it is. I say were gonna win either way.

If he's getting the vast majority of snaps on Thursday, it's pretty safe to assume he'll be starting on Sunday.

You said you were gonna beat the Jets, too, so I'm cool with your predictions.

Is it too late to say that I hope Henne blows his knee?

It's not a Dolphins are good thing. It's more of a GB sucks and is overrated thing.

Just for clarification.

The fish and Pack are almost mirror images of each other statistically, except the Pack is scoring more points and giving up less.

The fish were overrated, but now that they're 2-2 they seem to be rated more appropriately. Neither team is any great shakes.

bdont hit me with 98 reference bullcrap. It's played out already.

havn't read anything that says Rodgers is a go yet. Cutler got concussed and practice but didnt play in the game the following week. We'll see what happens, it is what it is. I say were gonna win either way.

Aaron Rodgers at 75 % is still better than most of the league's quarterbacks.

I used to like the Dolphins a little bit before I became a Jets fan from watching HBO. A couple of my college buddies ended up trying to make their squad and one did, so I was rooting for my boy.

But I know as a Jets fan I have to hate them, so I do.

Packers will beat the Dolphins.

You know who the Packers wont beat? The Jets.

You know why? Revis.

I used to like the Dolphins a little bit before I became a Jets fan from watching HBO. A couple of my college buddies ended up trying to make their squad and one did, so I was rooting for my boy.

But I know as a Jets fan I have to hate them, so I do.

Packers will beat the Dolphins.

You know who the Packers wont beat? The Jets.

You know why? Revis.

I think Mevis Slouch is really none other than Darrelle Revis, could have something to do with why he's not recovered/in shape yet.

Remember it ,Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a ****!!!! Were beating the Packers Sunday, take it to the bank.....the blood bank.

You guys have played better on the road this year. At home you guys suck balls.

What does it say about your team with all the Packer injuries, that you're still the underdog? Tells me the fins are about two losses from thinking about next years draft.

Archived