The Walking Dead

SenorGato

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost think Morgan was there just for the guns. They needed them and luckily a person from the past with a ton of them was there.

OTOH I figure he'll be back at some point. It's definitely possible it's for the fight with the Guvna. Thought there was less episodes left so definitely more possible than I originally thought. They could use another fighter.

That is what I am thinking.  With the show being signed for another season, you do not need to wrap up loose ends like Lost's skeletons in the cave

My SWAG is that Rick goes to elicit Morgan's help to help with prison defense.  When facing a superior numbered force, what better way to cull the opposing herd than some easy kills like with a Morgan town defense set-up in the prison.  Get some easy kills with trigger devices and thought of trigger devices and with the opposing force bogged down trying to infiltrate, use some marksmanship skills to kill them. 

That is what bothered me.  I was like take it all.  Love nothing behind!

I hope you mean leave....otherwise love and behind is a little ghey.  ;)

I know.  That is why I think Morgan is still a player.

That is what I am thinking.  With the show being signed for another season, you do not need to wrap up loose ends like Lost's skeletons in the cave

My SWAG is that Rick goes to elicit Morgan's help to help with prison defense.  When facing a superior numbered force, what better way to cull the opposing herd than some easy kills like with a Morgan town defense set-up in the prison.  Get some easy kills with trigger devices and thought of trigger devices and with the opposing force bogged down trying to infiltrate, use some marksmanship skills to kill them. 

I hope you mean leave....otherwise love and behind is a little ghey.  ;)

I know.  That is why I think Morgan is still a player.

They are setting all kinds of records with cable ratings.  Pretty cool to see.

• 2 weeks later...

***SPOILER ALERT ******

Does anything think this season ends with Andea walking around with the Governor on a Zombie Chain like Mysson?

I think Andrea dies at the hands of the governor. Michonne kills the governor. Only one of the Herschel clan dies, probably Herschel. Merle dies saving someone in the group. Carol and Daryl have some kind of moment. Tyrese's hot companion dies in the Governor's little war causing him to melee through everyone except Martinez, who Daryl kills. Tyrese joins Rick's group as does Morgan and that lady who said a few words earlier in the season from Woodsbury, who's kid dies in the Governor's war.

Last night was easily the worst episode of the season.  

I think Andrea dies at the hands of the governor. Michonne kills the governor. Only one of the Herschel clan dies, probably Herschel. Merle dies saving someone in the group. Carol and Daryl have some kind of moment. Tyrese's hot companion dies in the Governor's little war causing him to melee through everyone except Martinez, who Daryl kills. Tyrese joins Rick's group as does Morgan and that lady who said a few words earlier in the season from Woodsbury, who's kid dies in the Governor's war.

Last night was easily the worst episode of the season.  

Yeah, but it shows what a sadistic fark the Governor is.

Or Michonne goes River Tam on a bunch of Woodburyians and emerges covered in blood. .

Yes. I'm expecting at least three big deaths.

My SWAG.

Maggie and/or Glenn.  You know once they became engaged one or both were dead.

Carol.   What does she add?

Governor.  Obvious.  He has to die.

Herschel.  Rick's conciuos, but Daryl can do that.

Next season's cast.

Rick

Daryl

Andrea

Michonne

Morgan

Beth

FWIW

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/movies/blogs/blog--27-people-will-die-in-walking-dead-season-finale

'27 people' will die in 'Walking Dead' season finale

With all-out war between Woodbury and the prison group ready to explode, all eyes are on this Sunday's season finale of "The Walking Dead." But who will be left standing when the smoke clears and the blood dries?

Series star Andrew Lincoln told Rolling Stone that "27 people die" in what he described as a "crazy season finale," which makes it safe to say that the war everyone has been expecting will break out in a big way. And we fully expect to see some major characters among those 27 casualties -- after all, this is "The Walking Dead," where even top billing does not keep you safe.

"Walking Dead" creator and executive producer Robert Kirkman added that the battle lines won't be so cut and dried, saying, "It's about finding out where allegiances lie. There are a few surprises in store as to who is going to be doing what on which side. Those reveals are going to be startling."

So who won't make it out of season three alive? We have our nominees (and they're based purely on our own hunches, not any inside information or clues from the comics):
The Governor (David Morrissey): One way or another, the Woodbury story will be resolved, and the only way it truly ends is with the demise of this hideous psychopath.
  • Andrea (Laurie Holden): Perhaps she will redeem herself and finally do something to turn the tide of battle for the prison group, but we're almost certain she'll die in the act.
  • Hershel (Scott Wilson): He's old and he's missing a leg -- the man is a fighter and a survivor, but he's at an immediate disadvantage if it comes to all-out war.
  • Milton (Dallas Roberts): The poor, conflicted, nerdy Milton will either meet his end at the hands of the Governor or simply get caught in the crossfire.
We could be wrong about any of them (although we think the Governor is a sure bet), and of course the show could always throw a nasty curveball, like knocking off one of Hershel's daughters or even (let's hope not) sending Daryl to join Merle in the afterlife.

Either way, there is going to be some extensive loss of life Sunday night and we're going to be saying goodbye to a number of cast members. There are also other questions that need to be answered: will Tyrese switch sides? Will Rick finally stop his slow trip to crazytown? What role will the walkers play in the final battle?

There are supposedly spoilers online now for the episode (do a Bing search for them if you want), but we're not going to look at them...we want to be shocked and surprised as we have been all season.

Sunday night can't come fast enough.

The Season 3 finale of "The Walking Dead" airs Sunday, March 31 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on AMC.

So I was sick for like 5 days and bored out of my mind, so I got all caught up on Breaking Bad via NetFlix - and its probably the greatest show ever created.

But I was still sick and need something else to kill the time and didnt know what else to watch so I started doing this Walking Dead show because everyone raves about it.  Its horrible!!!  What a terrible terrible show.  Acting is atrocious, its boring and slow and really just flat out stupid.

Thought I'd share. 

Thanks, 

My SWAG.

Maggie and/or Glenn.  You know once they became engaged one or both were dead.

Carol.   What does she add?

Governor.  Obvious.  He has to die.

Herschel.  Rick's conciuos, but Daryl can do that.

Next season's cast.

Rick

Daryl

Andrea

Michonne

Morgan

Beth

Herschel is going to die of old age anyway.  And Carol just takes care of the baby.  Next year that young girl will be played by a 25 year old hottie and she will be the babies Mom and Rick's love interest.

The Gov has to go so they can move the story line on as well.  They can't spend next season in the prison and the Gov's little village.

So I was sick for like 5 days and bored out of my mind, so I got all caught up on Breaking Bad via NetFlix - and its probably the greatest show ever created.

But I was still sick and need something else to kill the time and didnt know what else to watch so I started doing this Walking Dead show because everyone raves about it.  Its horrible!!!  What a terrible terrible show.  Acting is atrocious, its boring and slow and really just flat out stupid.

Thought I'd share. 

Thanks, 

Thanks.  This validates my decision to not watch Breaking Bad.  lol......

FWIW

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/movies/blogs/blog--27-people-will-die-in-walking-dead-season-finale

'27 people' will die in 'Walking Dead' season finale

With all-out war between Woodbury and the prison group ready to explode, all eyes are on this Sunday's season finale of "The Walking Dead." But who will be left standing when the smoke clears and the blood dries?

Series star Andrew Lincoln told Rolling Stone that "27 people die" in what he described as a "crazy season finale," which makes it safe to say that the war everyone has been expecting will break out in a big way. And we fully expect to see some major characters among those 27 casualties -- after all, this is "The Walking Dead," where even top billing does not keep you safe.

"Walking Dead" creator and executive producer Robert Kirkman added that the battle lines won't be so cut and dried, saying, "It's about finding out where allegiances lie. There are a few surprises in store as to who is going to be doing what on which side. Those reveals are going to be startling."

So who won't make it out of season three alive? We have our nominees (and they're based purely on our own hunches, not any inside information or clues from the comics):
The Governor (David Morrissey): One way or another, the Woodbury story will be resolved, and the only way it truly ends is with the demise of this hideous psychopath.
  • Andrea (Laurie Holden): Perhaps she will redeem herself and finally do something to turn the tide of battle for the prison group, but we're almost certain she'll die in the act.
  • Hershel (Scott Wilson): He's old and he's missing a leg -- the man is a fighter and a survivor, but he's at an immediate disadvantage if it comes to all-out war.
  • Milton (Dallas Roberts): The poor, conflicted, nerdy Milton will either meet his end at the hands of the Governor or simply get caught in the crossfire.
We could be wrong about any of them (although we think the Governor is a sure bet), and of course the show could always throw a nasty curveball, like knocking off one of Hershel's daughters or even (let's hope not) sending Daryl to join Merle in the afterlife.

Either way, there is going to be some extensive loss of life Sunday night and we're going to be saying goodbye to a number of cast members. There are also other questions that need to be answered: will Tyrese switch sides? Will Rick finally stop his slow trip to crazytown? What role will the walkers play in the final battle?

There are supposedly spoilers online now for the episode (do a Bing search for them if you want), but we're not going to look at them...we want to be shocked and surprised as we have been all season.

Sunday night can't come fast enough.

The Season 3 finale of "The Walking Dead" airs Sunday, March 31 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on AMC.

Wow 27 people! Damn.

So the two sides have a war, the gov dies and they form a new group under Rick?  It is going to be a good episode!

Herschel is going to die of old age anyway.  And Carol just takes care of the baby.  Next year that young girl will be played by a 25 year old hottie and she will be the babies Mom and Rick's love interest.

The Gov has to go so they can move the story line on as well.  They can't spend next season in the prison and the Gov's little village.

I read an article and it mentioned that the comic book indeed saw him dying.  The article gave details.   

It also mentioned another story line that is still in play (feasibly anyways).  Again, I will not give spoilers.

I read an article and it mentioned that the comic book indeed saw him dying.  The article gave details.   

It also mentioned another story line that is still in play (feasibly anyways).  Again, I will not give spoilers.

So Sunday is the finale but then the new season starts in the fall, is that correct?

The show uses the comic books as a framework, but it's definitely not exact.

So the only thing I got right was that Andrea would die. It's also the only thing I saw in the episode. Now I have to wait until 11 to see things the internet has already given away. Oh well. Sounds like it was a good episode. 

You did better than I.

Missing out.  No joke, dead serious, greatest show in the history of TV.  Like, nothing is even remotely close. 

I have never been able to get into it. 

Once it is done, I will try to watch at Coke and Popcorn see if it sparks any interest.

I have never been able to get into it. 

Once it is done, I will try to watch at Coke and Popcorn see if it sparks any interest.

Really?  The first 5 minutes of the pilot episode and I was hook, line and sinker.  That sh*t got me immediately.  And it just gets better and better and better.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.  

• 1 year later...

But I was still sick and need something else to kill the time and didnt know what else to watch so I started doing this Walking Dead show because everyone raves about it. Its horrible!!! What a terrible terrible show. Acting is atrocious, its boring and slow and really just flat out stupid.

Thought I'd share.

Thanks,

Haha. Too funny. I'm fully addicted to this show now. Its slow and a ton of feeling talk and acting is bad but they do a great job of really keeping the plot going to places that are intriguing and the character development is strong that it kind of makes up for the cheesy acting. Lots of twists and hints and foreshadowing and revisiting which makes it pretty awesome.

It didnt get me from go. Like Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk, Breaking Bad and Ray Donovan (my top 5) where the very first episode I was hooked but now it's damn close and sometimes I waffle between it with Donovan.

Anyway, I feel silly because I can't get enough. The last like 5 episodes dating back to last season have been intense. Sundays ending was awesome. So much little detail they threw in there and great twists to set the tone for the season.

Yeah the first 10 min of the 1st episode this season were intense.  I hadn't had that anxious feeling watching a show since Breaking Bad. 

And what they did with poor Bob.  I gave the lady friend credit because she called that he was in trouble when they showed him happy in the beginning of the episode.  I thought he'd get killed but he got worse.

I want all those Terminites dead in the most horrific way possible.

Archived