The Walking Dead

SenorGato

It would.

Also, think of what that does to the Rick/Jesse dynamics. If Carl kills her son, then the whole town will get behind her. If her son kills Carl, then Rick is going to kill her son, and the whole town gets behind her. I could see this impending conflict between the boys being the device they use to give Morgan his platform to stand-off with Rick.

Shame too... Rick needs to get laid so bad.

Ultimately, more people need to die, and Rosita needs more screen time. 

Rick murders the husband.  Carl murders the son.  Judith murders the coward son.  That would make things juicy!!!

Agreed on Rosita. She is sooooo hot.

Z8e58078bd48e776730ec0b2b482953fa.jpg?ito

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what scares me.  In my mind, she's already 16 and hates me.

LOL, don't worry, there is plenty of time for that yet. 

Years 1-2 is tough, when they turn 3 or older then they start to get fun.

Don't know if you've even thought about #2 this early, but it's ideal (not in the short term) to have them close in age to each other. If it's another girl, than at least the youngest will always have extra clothes, and they'll keep other occupied (for the most part).

Mine at 10 & 12 and they are each other's best friends, works out well. 

LOL, don't worry, there is plenty of time for that yet. 

Years 1-2 is tough, when they turn 3 or older then they start to get fun.

Don't know if you've even thought about #2 this early, but it's ideal (not in the short term) to have them close in age to each other. If it's another girl, than at least the youngest will always have extra clothes, and they'll keep other occupied (for the most part).

Mine at 10 & 12 and they are each other's best friends, works out well. 

Both my wife and I are both the oldest of 2, and have a 3-year difference between our opposite gendered siblings, so while we haven't given it any serious thought, that's kind of what we're assuming will generally be our plan.  That, and if 2nd is a girl also, probably have a 3rd.  If 2nd is a boy, probably stop there with one of each.  But really, have to see how #1 goes first.

Both my wife and I are both the oldest of 2, and have a 3-year difference between our opposite gendered siblings, so while we haven't given it any serious thought, that's kind of what we're assuming will generally be our plan.  That, and if 2nd is a girl also, probably have a 3rd.  If 2nd is a boy, probably stop there with one of each.  But really, have to see how #1 goes first.

That was our plan, but we decided 2 is enough.

Everyone I know that has 3 kids is generally pretty miserable lol. Mainly because their 3rd was unplanned 

Good show.

I like the season so much more than last season.

With the announcement of Negan, this show may have set the groundwork for his group entrance at the end of the season.

Was that Glenn's voice?   IMHO did not sound like it.

I know the comic does not parallel the show, which is why Glenn might be dead at the hands of the walkers.  What if Darryl is substituted for Glenn when they meet Negan?  Would the world lose their collective $hit?

Only two more weeks left in the first half.

Good show.

With the announcement of Negan, this show may have set the groundwork for his group entrance at the end of the season.

I know the comic does not parallel the show, which is why Glenn might be dead at the hands of the walkers.  What if Darryl is substituted for Glenn when they meet Negan?  Would the world lose their collective $hit?

What do you mean?

Agreed, this season has been solid.  I love Daryl, but he's such a softie.  The moment he started to help those people, it was clear they'd turn on him.

I thought it was Rick's voice in the walkie talkie?  No?

And the whole Patty thing, did Daryl find "Patty" and it was really that truck?  So what is inside?

The other thing, if his bike worked the whole time, why did he ditch it?  Why not just cruise out of there?  

And then how did Negan know that they were in the woods if they escaped so easily?  

This might be one I have to watch again.  There was so much confusing stuff. 

What do you mean?

Agreed, this season has been solid.  I love Daryl, but he's such a softie.  The moment he started to help those people, it was clear they'd turn on him.

And the whole Patty thing, did Daryl find "Patty" and it was really that truck?  So what is inside?

The other thing, if his bike worked the whole time, why did he ditch it?  Why not just cruise out of there?  

And then how did Negan know that they were in the woods if they escaped so easily?  

I tried watching it after painting all day.  I fell asleep some time when Maggie was in the storm drain.  Probably need to watch it.  LOL

Good show.

Watched that ending again.  Whoever it was, said, "help".  

That was Glenn for sure IMO.  I'm telling you, those Walkers were eating Nicholas, not Glenn.  If you go back and watch the scene again.  My original theory became fairly obvious, actually. They're picking through a different color shirt and if it was Glenn's chest they were eating, he would have had to gain 50 lbs all in the chest because you can see its not flush with where his neck line begins in that scene.  Think about it, Nick's blood and guts are all over him, he smells like a Walker and he escapes.  

The only other theory, is that someone took Glenn's walkie-talkie off his dead body.  But lets be honest, with the scene of Maggie erasing his name off the wall.  Glenn is still alive and just got contact with Daryl and Co.  Otherwise, who else would be saying "help" in the walkie-talkie?

What do you mean?

I am leaning towards Glenn being alive myself.

It is a comic book story line for Glenn. 

To me, it did not sound like Glenn, but for the reasons you gave, I think he is alive.  I also think it is cheesy as hell.

The one thing I can not wrap my head around is his o mage to Rick being stuck in the tank during season 1 before heading out with Nicholas.

I am leaning towards Glenn being alive myself.

It is a comic book story line for Glenn. 

To me, it did not sound like Glenn, but for the reasons you gave, I think he is alive.  I also think it is cheesy as hell.

The one thing I can not wrap my head around is his o mage to Rick being stuck in the tank during season 1 before heading out with Nicholas.

Watched some of the important parts again last night and picked up a few things:

Patty - was definitely the truck that Daryl ended up finding and that truck was definitely what Negan and his crew were chasing those other people for.  So now the questin is what is inside?  Who knows but now the crew has it so there is more incentive to come after Alexandria.  

That whole scene in the woods when Negan's crew arrived was hacky as hell.  Watching it again, it was just stupid.  Daryl perfectly distracts someone who walks right into getting bit by a Walker?  He walks the perfect path right into the Walker?  And they never find them but they were right there and how did they even know they were there to begin with if they couldnt see them?  Also caught the one guy who chopped the others guys arm off said something along the lines of "we were only supposed to take this so far. Besides, he only wants ass that is willing"....which was a little creepy but at least he doesnt rape women?  ha.  

Which kind of confuses me, is this group different than the Wolves?  If not.  Then why did they attack Alexandria without guns?   They had them in that scene. 

The word "help" definitely came from the walkie talkie and it wasnt Rick, so its either Glenn or someone from Negan's crew setting them up.  And Rick is safe so why would he just say "help".  Not sure how a feel about Glenn still being alive but I'm at least willing to see how they explain it before I roast them for such a lame move.  But again and I said it after the episode, it looked like the Walker were eating Nicholas, not Glenn. 

I guess I see your point, since he wasnt techincally Walker when they were ripping him apart.  He has fresh blood, not Walker blood on him...but that's my theory.  

It's possible that Glenn survives but then the writers can't turn around and kill him again at the hands of Negan. That would be a significant plot deviation from the comic. I guess they could kill him twice but it would seem so lazy and so cheesy to kill him twice.

I'm going to call that we see Glenn again but as a walker. Perhaps we see Negan take out walker Glenn with Darryl's crossbow.

Watched some of the important parts again last night and picked up a few things:

Patty - was definitely the truck that Daryl ended up finding and that truck was definitely what Negan and his crew were chasing those other people for.  So now the questin is what is inside?  Who knows but now the crew has it so there is more incentive to come after Alexandria.  

That whole scene in the woods when Negan's crew arrived was hacky as hell.  Watching it again, it was just stupid.  Daryl perfectly distracts someone who walks right into getting bit by a Walker?  He walks the perfect path right into the Walker?  And they never find them but they were right there and how did they even know they were there to begin with if they couldnt see them?  Also caught the one guy who chopped the others guys arm off said something along the lines of "we were only supposed to take this so far. Besides, he only wants ass that is willing"....which was a little creepy but at least he doesnt rape women?  ha.  

Which kind of confuses me, is this group different than the Wolves?  If not.  Then why did they attack Alexandria without guns?   They had them in that scene. 

The word "help" definitely came from the walkie talkie and it wasnt Rick, so its either Glenn or someone from Negan's crew setting them up.  And Rick is safe so why would he just say "help".  Not sure how a feel about Glenn still being alive but I'm at least willing to see how they explain it before I roast them for such a lame move.  But again and I said it after the episode, it looked like the Walker were eating Nicholas, not Glenn. 

Did Daryl leave a walkie talkie with the motorcycle?  Is it possible the one he had in the truck was another one?  The person on the walkie talkie just sounded like the guy who just stole the motorcycle with the chick.  I think the truck was a gas truck, right?

It's possible that Glenn survives but then the writers can't turn around and kill him again at the hands of Negan. That would be a significant plot deviation from the comic. I guess they could kill him twice but it would seem so lazy and so cheesy to kill him twice.

I'm going to call that we see Glenn again but as a walker. Perhaps we see Negan take out walker Glenn with Darryl's crossbow.

I've never read the comics, so I have no idea. 

In your theory, Negan who have had to capture the 2 on the bike and that's how he gets Darryl's crossbow?  I guess I could see that.  Like I said, I could totally see the "help" as a set up.  

But my call is it's Glenn.  He's alive and he survived that mess, somehow, someway...it all just makes sense with the episode before with that Maggie scene and what I described earlier about the details of when he was apparently being eaten by the Walkers.  You can seriously tell, it's not his body.  

Did Daryl leave a walkie talkie with the motorcycle?  Is it possible the one he had in the truck was another one?  The person on the walkie talkie just sounded like the guy who just stole the motorcycle with the chick.  I think the truck was a gas truck, right?

My assumption is that Darryl had the walkie talkie on him and not on the bike because there were numerous scenes where he pulled it out of his pocket or his waist line.  One being in the truck is a good question.  If that's the case, I'm no expert on walkie talkie's but wouldnt he only be able to hear the crew on Negan's frequency or vice versa?  Like why would he ask for Rick if it was Negan's walkie talkie? 

I thought the truck had gas at first as well because I remember them saying something about it during that scene when they find them but rewatching it he says, "give us our stuff back and repay us for the gas it took to get our here"...so I dont think it was gas, but I guess it could be and that could make sense since the guy lit the woods on fire. 

Suppposdly the Negan character in the comic book is violently against rape and murders and makes examples of rapists…kindve his only redeeming value that sort of thing…I read the creator modeled the Negan character after Henry Rollins, which as a Rollins fan growing up is pretty cool. I agree also that scene in the woods this week was ridiculous.

also, Good call…Patty def is the truck it didn't hit me until you said that. I was wondering why they went back for a girl named Patty and why they thought she would still be there 5 years later lol.

Suppposdly the Negan character in the comic book is violently against rape and murders and makes examples of rapists…kindve his only redeeming value that sort of thing…I read the creator modeled the Negan character after Henry Rollins, which as a Rollins fan growing up is pretty cool. I agree also that scene in the woods this week was ridiculous.

Rollins is a nut job but he did an adequate job filling in for Keith Morris in Black Flag.  Never liked his solo stuff.  Cool dude though.

Negan is against murders?  Or murders people who rape?  Confused on that comment.  And is Negan not part of the Wolves?  I'm still confused about this part.  Why would he have the Wolves attack Alexandria without guns?  And if he's against rape and murder, that seems like its much different than what the Wolves are in to.

Yeah, the woods scene was really bad.  Like, really bad. haha

also, Good call…Patty def is the truck it didn't hit me until you said that. I was wondering why they went back for a girl named Patty and why they thought she would still be there 5 years later lol.

Kind of a cool episode in the they left a lot of mystery and things to figure out (other than that stupid woods scene)...but yeah, they went to a like a truck storage place to find "Patty"...and then when Darryl found the truck, it was the same names as the trucks storage place.  They had Patrick in the name of the truck company...cant remember exactly.

Rollins is a nut job but he did an adequate job filling in for Keith Morris in Black Flag.  Never liked his solo stuff.  Cool dude though.

Negan is against murders?  Or murders people who rape?  Confused on that comment.  And is Negan not part of the Wolves?  I'm still confused about this part.  Why would he have the Wolves attack Alexandria without guns?  And if he's against rape and murder, that seems like its much different than what the Wolves are in to.

Yeah, the woods scene was really bad.  Like, really bad. haha

Negans group is totally separate from the Wolves…he's against rape, everything else is on the table lol….

Kind of a cool episode in the they left a lot of mystery and things to figure out (other than that stupid woods scene)...but yeah, they went to a like a truck storage place to find "Patty"...and then when Darryl found the truck, it was the same names as the trucks storage place.  They had Patrick in the name of the truck company...cant remember exactly.

I re-watched the episode ( hey don't judge me I'm on vacation this week, kids are at day care and the wifes working lol ) the trucks license plate is "patty002"…

On Talking Dead, they said Dwight grabbed Daryl's radio.  So it is possible it is a set-up.

My over analyzing guess, it is not Glenn.  I do not think those radio's have 20 mile range.

I agree on the hackiness.  Plus, the girl Tina's death.  You are 2-3 years into the zombie apocalypse.  Are you going to just walk upto a zombie corpse?  No.

On Talking Dead, they said Dwight grabbed Daryl's radio.  So it is possible it is a set-up.

My over analyzing guess, it is not Glenn.  I do not think those radio's have 20 mile range.

I agree on the hackiness.  Plus, the girl Tina's death.  You are 2-3 years into the zombie apocalypse.  Are you going to just walk upto a zombie corpse?  No.

The other girl has nice hooters. 

How is it that Daryl was pushing his motorcycle around after taking a spill, because it seemingly wouldn't start... but the dude at the end of the episode that stole it got it to start right up?

That's what I'm saying, that whole scene was hacky as hell.  

Dwight was the blonde dude that stole the bike with the chick? 

Archived